[NA] Returning player looking for guild.

NHKTed.5968

Hi, I'm a returning player looking for a guild to join. I quit the game during LS1 and I returned to the game 2 months ago with a brand new account. I spent the last 2 months testing out classes and specializations, I finished map completions and the story again with both dlcs. I wanted to get into fractals again but I noticed the game is not as active as it used to be especially for lower tier activities. So I've finally decided to look for a guild with similar minded people to play with.I'm looking for an active guild with actual active players and not just players signing in for an hour after reset and then gets off (I noticed a ton of this with random guilds I joined ingame).I'm not looking for a hardcore guild but I am looking for a guild with a purpose, guilds with people who are striving to be better at the game whether that be PvE or PvP.I'm looking for a guild that does scheduled weekly missions, as I said I'm on a new account so I still need those commendations, plus I think its good to do activities as a guild.Lastly I would like it if the guild is for mature players, I'm here to game and I'm not looking for drama or anything like that.I will be reping the guild most of the time but I do have personal guilds for banking. I can get on discord. I will leave the guild after a few days if I feel it's not what I'm looking for, sorry if it sounds rude I just want to be straightforward with that point. Please leave a reply and ingame name if you'll have me and Thank You for your time.

Hi there!!! i just started a new PVE focused guild a couple of days ago (Arcane Dominion) with the goal of building it into something great. Right no we have 8 members and we are actively recruiting.

We havent quite figured out when mission and other activities will take place but all of the members so far are eager to get started.

Let me know if this sounds like something you can get on board with, if not... no hard feelings!!!

my ingame name is Mattiford.2986

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,My guild is welcoming all people. Lost in Tranquility [LIT] is small guild with 60+ members , level 48 guild hall, Discord, guild events. Many of us are learning raids, and we do progression raids every Saturday at 4 pm EST. We also do Guild missions every Sunday at 8 pm EST. If you have any questions or would like more details you can message me, Zalak.7310, in game.

• 3 weeks later...

:# HELLO TedWe are a group of laid back veterans and new players, mostly WvW but we have PvE people too. The Guild is max lvl. We have 160 members with around 30 ish active and a Discord server. We are in Kaineng. Feel free to send me a mail message in game ( I don't go on the forums much ) El Crum.2387 I'l send you a message in the game too < 3

When have people on everyday for hours. When I tag on Saturdays, it lasts around 8 hours, lolol

Here's a video of us, lol