Taking your time

JesterX.6730

@"JesterX.6730" said:Is it possible to find people that takes their time in Fractal and Dungeons?

Sometimes, I just want to know the story and learn the mechanics of a fractal without being rushed. How can I find people that wants to enjoy the story?

Pretty often i see dungeons parties with an lfg title "chill, watching videos" do that yourself.

@sokeenoppa.5384 said:

@"JesterX.6730" said:Is it possible to find people that takes their time in Fractal and Dungeons?

Sometimes, I just want to know the story and learn the mechanics of a fractal without being rushed. How can I find people that wants to enjoy the story?

Pretty often i see dungeons parties with an lfg title "chill, watching videos" do that yourself.

Oh, that's just great! I didn't see such group, but I'll look for them and put it in the title as suggested! Thanks

@JesterX.6730 said:

@JesterX.6730 said:Is it possible to find people that takes their time in Fractal and Dungeons?

Oh, that's just great! I didn't see such group, but I'll look for them and put it in the title as suggested! Thanks

if you want something for your group, like waiting for watching dialogs, cinematic, or anything (like specific behavior and others), just ask in the lfg "X content | Chill, no rush to watch cinematics and dialogs"

You can ask what you want in your lfg.

When I see a dungeon search and it says, "All Paths 1,2,3-" its a speed run. Or a fractal that says, "CM + T4s need " speed run.

I've been in this game since near the beginning and done/have everything. I find myself logging in to do old Core content (especially dungeons as a HB) for groups that are doing "Story" or asking for "help with XX," because I enjoy helping others that are near new to this game--everything to them is exciting and getting stuff like a random yellow/exotic item (which we all would trash) is an upgrade and they get joy from it. I let them choose the path and they kill the mobs--I just heal and buff and chat.

Fractals are a bit of a problem, ppl tend to rush them on higher tiers... but those are not usually the tiers you use to enjoy the story.

There are plenty more chill dungeon runs for sure, ppl tend to repeat them often cuz they need some runes for raid builds. For me at least, farming the currency is chill time compared to what i usually do. The only decent place where you can kill some mobs and meme around with some random ppl...