(re)Making Scion's Claw

Lectryk.2964

I completed the 3 weapons collections (Scion's Claw, Eclipse, Favor of the Colossus) when they were released a while back. I still have the unbound great sword and torch in my bank inventory, but I cannot find the sword anywhere, in the bank or on any character. I must have tossed or mystic forged it and not remember. Can I go through the steps in the collection again to re-forge/acquire it?

Thanks.

@Lectryk.2964 said:I completed the 3 weapons collections (Scion's Claw, Eclipse, Favor of the Colossus) when they were released a while back. I still have the unbound great sword and torch in my bank inventory, but I cannot find the sword anywhere, in the bank or on any character. I must have tossed or mystic forged it and not remember. Can I go through the steps in the collection again to re-forge/acquire it?

Thanks.

No, but you should have unlocked the skin with the collection anyway. Exotic swords aren't hard to get, if you need it, because its stats are selectable, you can e.g. look at the Vision of the Past achievments (Cinder Steeltemper's Footsteps).