Ranger skills

m k m.2014

Bursty longbow/greatsword meme builds aren't exactly a new concept. I'm not sure I agree that they require no skill, however. Pushing 1 button to take out an opponent is easy, and if your gameplay consists of running around looking for soft targets and dying or running from everything else then I'd agree that's no-skill play. But succeeding against skilled opponents with these builds is usually not so easy. Just because you can potentially kill them with 1 rapid fire doesn't mean they're going to let you do it!

@"anduriell.6280" said:You as Minstrel FB only need to use this once : https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Chapter_3:_Valiant_Bulwark, any Firebrand can do that.

And the ranger is defeated before he can finish his RF, you don't even need to do anything else.

You are welcome.

There is a reason Memebeasts take Signet of the Hunt. There is plenty of Projectile hate that not securing a spike with unblockables is bad build setup. Any build that carries unblockables melee or range can make short work of a Guardian. Hell, I've killed my fair share of FBs because of Signet of Might and Lesser Signet of Might. Too many Guardians over rely on their blocks.