Anybody else have crash problem

@maria tess.7928 said:Since Dec. 22, I have been unable to enter the game. I either can't log on or if I do log on, I can't get past the character selection screen. This is really frustrating.

Can you give further info for people to help with? ie PC specs, whether you've updated drivers recently and which ones, whether you've tried a repair client or not etc

• 2 weeks later...

I have had similar crashes with error codes since the Wintersday patch. I was fine after they did an update patch the next day but there was another patch on the 3rd day of wintersday and it began to crash again. Was kind of waiting for wintersday to be over tomorrow and hopefully the crashes will cease or be a lot less. The error code tonight when I first logged into the game and hadnt chosen a character yet was 7:11:3:202:101 then it changed to 58:11:5:535:101. I also have been checking my task manager and the power usage for the game is in the red on high.
Im on a dell xps 8900, i7-6700 cpu @ 3.40GHz with 16 GB ram, Nvidia GeForce gtx 745 cardall updates are current except on the graphics card as I rolled it back to an earlier version after the crashes to see if that was the problem(new update same day as Wintersday patch) and have not reinstalled the most current driver again.And did do the repair with no change in the crashes.

Also having crashes -> Exception c0000005, some type of memory access error.Are you having the same crash?

I've done everything from OS install, driver reinstall, driver rollback, client repair, moved install between HDD/SSDs, PSU swap with no effect. Swapping my RAM later this week.

@Runs With Sporks.3082 said:I have had similar crashes with error codes since the Wintersday patch. I was fine after they did an update patch the next day but there was another patch on the 3rd day of wintersday and it began to crash again. Was kind of waiting for wintersday to be over tomorrow and hopefully the crashes will cease or be a lot less. The error code tonight when I first logged into the game and hadnt chosen a character yet was 7:11:3:202:101 then it changed to 58:11:5:535:101. I also have been checking my task manager and the power usage for the game is in the red on high.

Im on a dell xps 8900, i7-6700 cpu @ 3.40GHz with 16 GB ram, Nvidia GeForce gtx 745 cardall updates are current except on the graphics card as I rolled it back to an earlier version after the crashes to see if that was the problem(new update same day as Wintersday patch) and have not reinstalled the most current driver again.And did do the repair with no change in the crashes.

Just an FYI: Wintersday doesn't end until the 7th of January.