Is the Shrine Guardian Backpack Skin dyeable?

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@"Grand Marshal.4098" said:Props to the design dept. They know how to make us spend some money. :p

I find it completely ridiculous looking and uninspired. I prefer the Wild Magic Backpack, if I want "flamey" dots on my back (which I don't ;) ).

The glider is okay, I guess, but I won't use it, either.

Understandable. I mean game's filled with cosmetic stuff, so there's always something for everyone (kinda).

How do you get the dye options to pop up for the backpack skin? I'm looking at the preview in the gem store, but the dye options do not appear. And/or how do you get dye options to show up once you own it?

@"Raknar.4735" said:It seems to have 4 dye slots when using the preview function.

V7QVBTD.png

You can dye (using pic as reference):

1. inner part of the flame swirly bois (Yellow in the pic)
  2. outer part of the flame swirly bois (Blue)
  3. wavy aura 1 (Green)
  4. wavy aura 2 (Red)

@Last Shadow.3709 said:How do you get the dye options to pop up for the backpack skin? I'm looking at the preview in the gem store, but the dye options do not appear. And/or how do you get dye options to show up once you own it?

@"Raknar.4735" said:It seems to have 4 dye slots when using the preview function.

V7QVBTD.png

3. wavy aura 1 (Green)
  4. wavy aura 2 (Red)

To preview backpack with some dyes:

1. right click on backpack > preview
  2. [without closing the backpack preview window, just move it to the side] open TP > search for a dye > right click on a dye > preview. That fills first dye slot (and works on everything dye-able you have equipped in the preview window). Next previewed dye (can be a different color) fills second, then third and fourth.

How you dye a backpack once you have it: press H > first tab > select "Dyes" > backpack with dye slots is on the bottom there.

• Confused 1

@Last Shadow.3709 said:How do you get the dye options to pop up for the backpack skin? I'm looking at the preview in the gem store, but the dye options do not appear. And/or how do you get dye options to show up once you own it?

V7QVBTD.png

3. wavy aura 1 (Green)
  4. wavy aura 2 (Red)

@"Sobx.1758" pretty much answered your question when you have the item in your backpack.

I've just got one more addition to it: If you don't have the item you can look up if the item is listed in the item-wardrobe through a bank, as the TP doesn't have a good preview function.If it isn't in the wardrobe, you'll have to find the item-chatcode. Normally you can find the chatcodes through the GW2-Wiki (or from datamined sources like that_shaman). Simply paste it in the chat (or whisper yourself the code) and you can preview it with Rightclick -> Preview.(Example: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Shrine_Guardian_Backpack_Skin has the skin-chatcode [&CikmAAA=])

Then just repeat Sobx's 2nd step.