divine items

weaponwh.9810

Salvage Diviner's exotic items and hope a diviner's insignia/inscription falls out of them?Other than that, idk... Most of the stuff i've read on the wiki just now seems to be account bound... So the only way to do it is to craft. And if you can't get the account bound items to craft it with then idk how else.

Maybe use a simmilar stat combo instead?I mean, unless you really need concentration, berserker's is usually better.

@Veprovina.4876 said:Salvage Diviner's exotic items and hope a diviner's insignia/inscription falls out of them?Other than that, idk... Most of the stuff i've read on the wiki just now seems to be account bound... So the only way to do it is to craft. And if you can't get the account bound items to craft it with then idk how else.

Maybe use a simmilar stat combo instead?I mean, unless you really need concentration, berserker's is usually better.i mainly need for alac. i guess i have to see my boon time to see if i need the divine staff

@weaponwh.9810 said:

@Veprovina.4876 said:Salvage Diviner's exotic items and hope a diviner's insignia/inscription falls out of them?Other than that, idk... Most of the stuff i've read on the wiki just now seems to be account bound... So the only way to do it is to craft. And if you can't get the account bound items to craft it with then idk how else.

Maybe use a simmilar stat combo instead?I mean, unless you
really
need concentration, berserker's is usually better.i mainly need for alac. i guess i have to see my boon time to see if i need the divine staff

Ah, yeah, that's a neat set for power builds that have alacrity...Well, maybe instead of that, get Wanderer's? You'll lose on precision and ferocity, but it's easier to get.

@"weaponwh.9810" said:since tunderpeak meta is mostly dead, is there any easy way to get Exquisite Serpentite Jewel for crafting ascended divine weapon/armor?

Well you could buy the key or key halfs off the TP, but they are higher in price now than they used to be https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Light_of_Deldrimor_Plate

As I recall you loot chests in each room and up above the sealed rooms to get Exquisite Serpentite Jewels. If the inscriptions could be traded I would sell ya some. Anyway, not sure you wana spend that much gold getting them, but it's a simple option. Good Luck.

Also in general allot of stat selectable exotic and ascended armor these days have diviner's stats as an option. For instance, Healers armor chests u get in Fractals have Diviner's stats. Also the warlord's armor (exotic) from pvp/wvw reward tracks, as well as Triumphant and Glorious armor.

@Veprovina.4876 said:Salvage Diviner's exotic items and hope a diviner's insignia/inscription falls out of them?

That system is for insignia and inscriptions that can't be crafted.

@weaponwh.9810 said:since tunderpeak meta is mostly dead, is there any easy way to get Exquisite Serpentite Jewel for crafting ascended divine weapon/armor?

Depends on what you consider easy ... the alternatives are to get some sort of stat selectable gear. You can get those from strikes, raids, fractals, PvP and WvW.

@Khisanth.2948 said:

@Veprovina.4876 said:Salvage Diviner's exotic items and hope a diviner's insignia/inscription falls out of them?

That system is for insignia and inscriptions that can't be crafted.

@weaponwh.9810 said:since tunderpeak meta is mostly dead, is there any easy way to get Exquisite Serpentite Jewel for crafting ascended divine weapon/armor?

Depends on what you consider easy ... the alternatives are to get some sort of stat selectable gear. You can get those from strikes, raids, fractals, PvP and WvW.

Yeah, then stat selectable armor and weapons is the best and probably the cheapest option. :smile:

@weaponwh.9810 said:for alac, does staff matters? i read snowcrow it has staff in its build, but notice none of the rotation use staff? i think its only for cc on staff 5? in that case i can just get any staff for it? does staff contribute to any dmg?

Yes, Staff is important on alac. Staff is less damage but it provides some heals, a nice block on 3 and some of the best cc around on 5.

@weaponwh.9810 said:i just wish there are other ways to get the gem for divine items, now the meta is dead. i want save my raider shards for other items, 500+30g is bit steep for 2h, consider craft it cost about 39g.

You could always get a staff from a chest or whatever with another stat and stat change w exotic diviner's inscription. As I recall for my Rev I did the Dragonsblood sword, then stat changed the staff.

@Moradorin.6217 said:

@weaponwh.9810 said:i just wish there are other ways to get the gem for divine items, now the meta is dead. i want save my raider shards for other items, 500+30g is bit steep for 2h, consider craft it cost about 39g.

You could always get a staff from a chest or whatever with another stat and stat change w exotic diviner's inscription. As I recall for my Rev I did the Dragonsblood sword, then stat changed the staff.

The exotic insignia/inscriptions require serpentite jewels. That just brings OP back to square one.

@maddoctor.2738 said:

I've been doing the thunderhead peaks meta (both north and south) for the last 7 days just fine. At least on EU that meta is very active even at out of prime time hours.

NA is mostly dead except on weekend night. but i was able to get some last night