Which profession has the smallest learning curve?

Pacificterror.7805

Looking at getting a char to 80 via consumable to unlock a mount.

Is there a general consensus on which profession is the quickest to grasp? I fully intend on playing it on lower level areas to get the hang of it but as I've already gotten it to level 80 immediately, I would not be paying learning the profession the same sort of attention I would have during traditional leveling (at first, anyway).

Thanks for sharing your opinions.

@Pacificterror.7805 said:Looking at getting a char to 80 via consumable to unlock a mount.

Is there a general consensus on which profession is the quickest to grasp? I fully intend on playing it on lower level areas to get the hang of it but as I've already gotten it to level 80 immediately, I would not be paying learning the profession the same sort of attention I would have during traditional leveling (at first, anyway).

Thanks for sharing your opinions.

Warrior is very straight forward. Adrenaline is a very simple system and all their skills and traits are very straight forward. Get two axes and pick up a bunch of damage increasing traits rip through stuff. Put double mace on your second weapon set to cover any break bars you need to handle. They have good synergies between their traits but there is nothing complex in the use of anything the warrior has.