All I want for Xmas is to pull you of a cliff VIDEO/WvW fun times

Mikhael.2391

Hahaha...they remind me of Christmas ornaments falling from a tree.

You know those Red & Green themed glass ones that can be snowflakes.

Also, you can see through their mind's eye that they're thinking:

Oh you're so screwed...we're gonna gank you so hard when....oh bullocks.

Cheers!Diku

@Diku.2546 said:Hahaha...they remind me of Christmas ornaments falling from a tree.

Cheers!Diku

The amount of times i get chased by the whole blob because suddenly 2 or 3 of their squad go from green to red health. They deviate miles just to get me like im some sort of thief or beast master mesmer etc ?

@Mikhael.2391 said:

@"Diku.2546" said:Hahaha...they remind me of Christmas ornaments falling from a tree.

Cheers!Diku

The amount of times i get chased by the whole blob because suddenly 2 or 3 of their squad go from green to red health. They deviate miles just to get me like im some sort of thief or beast master mesmer etc ?

I'll call you the Christmas Bacon of WvW:

Merry Christmas,Diku

@Grand Marshal.4098 said:It's all fun and games until the ones who laugh at this actually rage quit when it happens to them. XD

Happened to me too once tho ngl, we all laughed cause that reaper was pulling us in fire keep. But as long as you got a competent FB it's alright.

Yeah its only efective if people dont pay atention. Plus most necro do not waste a slot for this pull ability

@Mikhael.2391 said:

@Grand Marshal.4098 said:It's all fun and games until the ones who laugh at this actually rage quit when it happens to them. XD

Happened to me too once tho ngl, we all laughed cause that reaper was pulling us in fire keep. But as long as you got a competent FB it's alright.

Yeah its only efective if people dont pay atention. Plus most necro do not waste a slot for this pull ability

Which is weird imo. My reaper build cannot go without this skill. good cc, good lf management, good range. what else could possibly overcome this?

@Grand Marshal.4098 said:

Which is weird imo. My reaper build cannot go without this skill. good cc, good lf management, good range. what else could possibly overcome this?

Shouts mainly or spectral armor i guess.