Grotham Valley - Lower Blood Keep Vista

I've got a Springer, but it's not upgraded and so far, I've not been able to reach it. I've tried from several different vantage points, but none have worked. It's been a long while since I played due to Hurricane Michael - we were without internet for over a year and then I had to wait to get a new computer when the old one died just about the time we got the internet back. Guess I need to see about working on the Springer.

@Mawgleah Simiril.2360 said:I've got a Springer, but it's not upgraded and so far, I've not been able to reach it. I've tried from several different vantage points, but none have worked. It's been a long while since I played due to Hurricane Michael - we were without internet for over a year and then I had to wait to get a new computer when the old one died just about the time we got the internet back. Guess I need to see about working on the Springer.

For the moment if you're just looking for map complete, ask if there are any thieves or mesmers on the map willing to port you up. But yeah, I would think ANET assumes everyone has all the base mounts (Raptor, Springer, Skimmer and Jackal) with full mastery unlocked by this point. Technically speaking the Griffon, Roller Beetle and Skyscale are 'optional' mounts, so aside from 1 destructible wall that needs a Beetle to open (but there is nothing behind it except a Norn chest and some nodes) there shouldn't be anything on the current LW maps that require those mounts.

• 6 months later...

I also thought this was impossible. But then I realized that there is a skyscale mount you can borrow in The Overlook. You have to go in the opposite direction of the time-trial thing. Then you have to land over and over again to restore your energy so that you can fly upward again. But eventually, you can make it to Blood Keep and fly up to the top where the vista is. So yeah, it is possible even if you don't have a skyscale mount of your own. You can just borrow one.