Shadow meetings??

RedAvenged.5217

Wasnt it Sindrener in a stream: "cmc doesnt have the know how to come up with a propper bala and get suggestions from players who r just not gud enough to give suggestions for bala" ...

Outcome r bala patches based on suggestions from players that represent 2% of the playerbase. The polls on the forum shows that the playerbase is splitted 50/50 into gud/bad bala changes which is for sure a bad baseline for a healthy pvp feeling.

Take teef as example. I fully understand that teef frustrades the high tier play, p3, leg, mat and in other tournaments since it is mandotory to have teef in the game to win. However teef is more than throw ur stuff on node and everything is dead. Teef needs propper teamrotation since he cant 1vs1, teamfight isnt gud as well. But propper rota. starts when?, in p2... and in yolo q even in p2 u often not able to carry by +1, decaps.

This means with the bala. u may bring teef in line for 2% of the community whereas u destroid it for 98%... maybe not destroid but u know what I mean.

The remaining 98% r fighting vs burnguards, immortal necs and other meme and are still not happy with their ingame expierence.

Im not saying the bala. approach is wrong, but a 50/50 split feels not healthy.

@"Raiden The Beast.3016" said:Wasnt it Sindrener in a stream: "cmc doesnt have the know how to come up with a propper bala and get suggestions from players who r just not gud enough to give suggestions for bala" ...

Outcome r bala patches based on suggestions from players that represent 2% of the playerbase. The polls on the forum shows that the playerbase is splitted 50/50 into gud/bad bala changes which is for sure a bad baseline for a healthy pvp feeling.

Take teef as example. I fully understand that teef frustrades the high tier play, p3, leg, mat and in other tournaments since it is mandotory to have teef in the game to win. However teef is more than throw ur stuff on node and everything is dead. Teef needs propper teamrotation since he cant 1vs1, teamfight isnt gud as well. But propper rota. starts when?, in p2... and in yolo q even in p2 u often not able to carry by +1, decaps.

This means with the bala. u may bring teef in line for 2% of the community whereas u destroid it for 98%... maybe not destroid but u know what I mean.

The remaining 98% r fighting vs burnguards, immortal necs and other meme and are still not happy with their ingame expierence.

Im not saying the bala. approach is wrong, but a 50/50 split feels not healthy.

Yeah and I don’t have time for balancing around streamers when they can just watch them. Also the amount of times I’ve seen toxic egotistical streamers do stupid stuff is immense and I can believe devs eating that stuff up like candy which is the #1 thing most ppl in the game want to avoid

@RedAvenged.5217 said:

Yeah and I don’t have time for balancing around streamers when they can just watch them. Also the amount of times I’ve seen toxic egotistical streamers do stupid stuff is immense and I can believe devs eating that stuff up like candy which is the #1 thing most ppl in the game want to avoid

I've already said this : Balance team needs to play their own game.No, not watching people play it, not running simulations on dummies or golems.

They need to go into a match themselves and play the game.If yu don't even play yur own game, how do yu know how to balance it?It's really obvious when it comes to balance that they don't play their own games, or else they won't come up with stuff like say, removing 1 dodge from Mirage while IH is the main problem of the build and could be handled with by, idk, putting a 5s ICD on it.

@Yasai.3549 said:

I've already said this : Balance team needs to play their own game.No, not watching people play it, not running simulations on dummies or golems.

They need to go into a match themselves and play the game.If yu don't even play yur own game, how do yu know how to balance it?It's really obvious when it comes to balance that they don't play their own games, or else they won't come up with stuff like say, removing 1 dodge from Mirage while IH is the main problem of the build and could be handled with by, idk, putting a 5s ICD on it.

Sadly, not going to happen...