net::ERR_ABORTED when opening gem store

hiya, basically what the title states.Every time I (and hubby) try to check the gem store I just get a pop-up saying "net::ERR_ABORTED". It was working fine when we first logged in today and then maybe about an hour later this error started happening.I've submitted a ticket but wanted to see if anyone here knows what to do? ;o;

@Healix.5819 said:Open a command prompt (search start for cmd) and enter:ipconfig /flushdns

With the game closed, open the %temp% folder (enter %temp% into the address bar of any folder, or WindowsKey+R) and delete all folders beginning with gw2cache

Ya I've tried that and it didn't work :/I also deleted the bin64 file and repaired the client and those also failed.

i'm experiencing the same issue since monday morning.What happens once my inventory is full ?

But seriously, am i expected to continue supporting a mmorpg which constantly has bugs in core mmorpg functionalities ?Multiplayer (partying, squading, guilding, etc...), trading, or just playing (lag) are regularly going bogus.Else, some dynamic events in core Tyria are bogus since 4+ years and i've lost hope to see those fixed.

If next expansion isn't awesome, i'll consider switching to another game (which would be sad because gw2 has an awesome community which is also a core feature in mmorpgs).

• 3 months later...

Same here got that same issue net::ERR_ABORTED i tried ipconfig/flushdns that did not work tried deleting gw2cache and that did not work so i uninstalled Guild wars 2 and whent into regedit and deleted all that was guild wars 2 and rebooted and i reinstalled GW2 and still have thesame problem net::ERR_ABORTED grrrrr :'(