2v2 in a nutshell...

Peter.3901

@Peter.3901 said:I'm in love with this 2v2, tons of variety of builds and classes with skilled players:Guardian + GuardianNecro + NecroGuardian + NecroNecro + Guardian

Thanks Arena for this great experience...

Your first time? 2v2 3v3 sucks hard. pvp in general is full of bots. Just had a 1v2 and I almost won, except the bot threw three times in a row. just remove pvp rewards already, so the botting can stop. we dont care for rewards. we just wanna have fun. and right now pvp is horrible

@frareanselm.1925 said:Another 2v2 season and Anet allows premades vs hotjons... Me necro+a core thief VS a premade of 2 scrappers...... Im tired of this!

exactly. as soon as you see two ppl with the same guildtag the best thing you can do is afk and let them end. let's see how long it takes for anet to change this kitten show.

i get a bot, and get matched vs a premade. fun game

@Mauzi.5892 said:

@Peter.3901 said:I'm in love with this 2v2, tons of variety of builds and classes with skilled players:Guardian + GuardianNecro + NecroGuardian + NecroNecro + Guardian

Thanks Arena for this great experience...

Your first time? 2v2 3v3 sucks hard. pvp in general is full of bots. Just had a 1v2 and I almost won, except the bot threw three times in a row. just remove pvp rewards already, so the botting can stop. we dont care for rewards. we just wanna have fun. and right now pvp is horrible

PvP would still be terrible even without bots.