250 Hero Points

During the Black Friday sales, I bought a handful of level-80 boosts. Now I'm trying to figure out the fastest and easiest way to get 250 Hero Points on my new characters. I know that HoT and PoF give 10 HP per challenge, but what are the best ones? If it helps any, I have all mounts except for the Skyscale and Warclaw, and I have been to all expansion and LW locations on other characters.

@Uden Reavstone.3426 said:During the Black Friday sales, I bought a handful of level-80 boosts. Now I'm trying to figure out the fastest and easiest way to get 250 Hero Points on my new characters. I know that HoT and PoF give 10 HP per challenge, but what are the best ones? If it helps any, I have all mounts except for the Skyscale and Warclaw, and I have been to all expansion and LW locations on other characters.

Like said, PoF are easier but their is less HP point.Most of the time I do the 2 1st maps from hot and 3 1st from PoF to unlock both e-spe.Also, the good thing about HoT is they are many HPs run group and despite the fact than these both can be to hard to solo for some player, just ask in chat and you'll get help very fast.I love hot map and I'm often around, I go help every time someone need help ^^

Also, Dragon stand map has very easy 70 HPs, no need to fight any monsters but at least for the three at the blighting towers, you will need to finish the meta (maybe they can be cheesed with skyscale, don't know). Anyway if you finish the meta make sure you collect them all and might as well do a map complete which is also very easy.

If you have loads of extra time on your hands ... and plan to buy the expansions ... and want to unlock all elite specs in the first 1-3 hours (or less) of the expansion ... get all 404 extra/unused HPs in the game on every class before the expansion goes live.

This is a nice "project" for those who think & plan ahead.

I did this in advance of PoF going live and, since the very first instance was bugged and PoF was unplayable on launch, I spent the first night simply unlocking all the elite specs on all my characters. And the next morning (EU) when the game was playable, I was ready for all content (story & open world & WvW for me) with all elite specs.