[NA] Looking For Guild

JasonLeong.9347

Hi there Jason! Please consider checking out our community at www.remnantsofhope.com !

We have a diverse player base of helpful people ranging from veterans to new and returning players, and we do events throughout the week.

Some of the things we offer are• PvE events including (but not limited to) map completion, HP trains, PvE grab bags, fractals (beginning and beyond), jump puzzles, and we're gathering a raid team!• PvP events (sPvP and WvW (must be on Tarnished Coast for WvW)• RP events• Active Discord• Friendly, helpful, and inclusive community

Have a great day!

@Merichi.3982 said:Hi there Jason! Please consider checking out our community at www.remnantsofhope.com !

We have a diverse player base of helpful people ranging from veterans to new and returning players, and we do events throughout the week.

Some of the things we offer are• PvE events including (but not limited to) map completion, HP trains, PvE grab bags, fractals (beginning and beyond), jump puzzles, and we're gathering a raid team!• PvP events (sPvP and WvW (must be on Tarnished Coast for WvW)• RP events• Active Discord• Friendly, helpful, and inclusive community

Have a great day!

thanks.I had check the guild active times.GW2: 7 PM - 11 PM ESTIm Malaysian.Malaysia is 12 hours ahead of Eastern Time.is it ok?

@JasonLeong.9347 said:thanks.I had check the guild active times.GW2: 7 PM - 11 PM ESTIm Malaysian.Malaysia is 12 hours ahead of Eastern Time.is it ok?

We do usually have some people on at all times of the day, but I do believe most events do fall in the 7pm - 11pm EST frame.If you'd like, our guild runs on a two week trial system, and you're welcome to come give it a try and see if it works for you!

4WCYyji.png

Well met JasonLeong! Our guild Tyrs Paladium is very interested! We are one of the longest continuously running established social GUILDs in the game.

ENFORCED NO DRAMA adult guild. Casual is King here and we are all about the TEAMWORK. Old School guild here!!! 12 Years strong!!!

We will NEVER be larger than a mid sized guild, yet we run it tight knit. Everyone knows everybody in Tyrs!

Do some research on us here: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/27147/na-tyrs-tyrs-paladium-is-hiring-the-30-70-year-olds-guild

Fill out an application here! https://tyrspaladium.shivtr.com/?site_game_id=136318

*** We have members all over the world. So there will be players on at all times. I recommend being a regular on our Tyrs forum, as that will open up ALL KINDS of grouping opportunities, not to mention maximizing enjoyment with our legendary and sought after camaraderie!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Jason, we are NA and run primarily in the 7PM to 11PM EST, on weekends more sporadic throughout the day.

If you're still looking, here's a bit about us:

We're just looking for active people who want to play everything GW2 has to offer. Laid back in almost every aspect. We have plans to put together a 10 person WvW/GvG group, also have plans for daily dungeon running/raid groups. [GoPK] Guild of the Primeval Kings is a new guild made up of a few old players from launch of the base game. We used to be in an old WvW guild named Feelings Aren't Required[FEAR]. We need officers who are experienced in PvE/WvW/sPvP. Must be able to show knowledge of basic META builds. So if you're interested, shoot me a message on here or message us in game. DonFoe.9604 or LostBalloon.6423Additionnal info: We have a guild hall & a discord is available.

• 8 months later...

@afterdark.3894 said:Hi all I'm looking for a guild invite Eu server I play a fair bit started about 6 months ago still got a lot to learn I play all times day and night, mostly solo, but like to help where I can.I need to some WVW I think for my last mountThanks

You have posted on a thread that someone that is looking for an NA server started. You'd be better off starting your own seperate thread.

Hai Jason! :#We are a group of laid back veterans and new players, mostly WvW but we have PvE people too. The Guild is max lvl. We have 160 members with around 30 ish active and a Discord server. We are in Kaineng. Feel free to send me a mail message in game ( I don't go on the forums much ) El Crum.2387 I'l send you an in game message too < 3Since you are Kaineng - We have a Discord if you wanna join: Kaineng Discord : https://discord.gg/UfDRMY396W

Here's a video of us, lol