I can't double-click in game (in Guild Wars 2 or Guild Wars), can anybody help?

JLD.1284

Hello! Can anybody help me with my problem? I can't double-click in character selection or in-game in either Guild Wars 2 or Guild Wars. I can double-click fine in other games and on files/folder on my PC. I have found another forum post with a similar issue but none of the fixes (unplugging/replugging the mouse, repairing data files, USB hub driver issue) have worked.

I never used to have any issues but since upgrading my GPU from an Nvidia GTX 960 to a 1060 and changing my main monitor to a Samsung Odyssey G55 with a refresh rate of 144, there have been no changes. I even tried limiting the frame rate of my new main monitor to match me second monitor (which only goes to 60) to see if that helped, but it did not. I have also tried changing between Borderless, Windowed, etc. but this doesn't help either.

Can anybody offer some help or advice in resolving this issue?

@JLD.1284 said:Hello! Can anybody help me with my problem? I can't double-click in character selection or in-game in either Guild Wars 2 or Guild Wars. I can double-click fine in other games and on files/folder on my PC. I have found another forum post with a similar issue but none of the fixes (unplugging/replugging the mouse, repairing data files, USB hub driver issue) have worked.

I never used to have any issues but since upgrading my GPU from an Nvidia GTX 960 to a 1060 and changing my main monitor to a Samsung Odyssey G55 with a refresh rate of 144, there have been no changes. I even tried limiting the frame rate of my new main monitor to match me second monitor (which only goes to 60) to see if that helped, but it did not. I have also tried changing between Borderless, Windowed, etc. but this doesn't help either.

Hello, are you using a usb 2 or usb 3 + port?

Have you tried reinstalling your Motherboard inf and mei drivers.

@Mack.3045 said:

@JLD.1284 said:Hello! Can anybody help me with my problem? I can't double-click in character selection or in-game in either Guild Wars 2 or Guild Wars. I can double-click fine in other games and on files/folder on my PC. I have found another forum post with a similar issue but none of the fixes (unplugging/replugging the mouse, repairing data files, USB hub driver issue) have worked.

Have you tried another mouse?

@Mack.3045 said:

Have you tried another mouse?

I have tried another mouse and different USB ports, none of which worked. I reinstalled the INF drivers and reinstalled GW and I can double-click again! So I imagine the same will work for GW2. I will need to save my settings somehow so I can regain them after reinstalling haha.

Thank you for your help!