Reason 2v2 and 5v5 isn't permanent?

mrauls.6519

@mes.4607 said:Is it because people probably wouldn't 5v5? 2s is fun...

My suggestion would be to give Unranked a dropdown where you select if you want to 2v2, 3v3, or 5v5

Just remove unranked and replace it with 3v3 ranked all year long.

Nowdays the unranked/ranked split is pointless, specially when there isn't any season going on.

@Styros.8931 said:because 2x2 is trash arena where sustain , tanking only win . Just go play right now gold+ 2x2 , dh condi dh condi dh condi dh condi dh condi dh condi , spellbreaker , necro , engi . Same classes, same builds every game , trash balance ingame for 2x2

sustain and burn dh in the same sentence??

burn dh has no sustain at all, it's a glass cannon

@"melandru.3876" said:

Only if your condi DH is a trapper. You can run a condi meditation DH and have tons of sustain at the cost of losing burst:

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PWABw+t3lNwAZesP2IeWXZtKA-zZoOkEkA9KECYF44B

On the topic of this thread: numbers in PvP are currently low, despite there's only one single game mode which provides seasonal track rewards (which are the ones which grant tokens for ascended gear and most of the gold in PvP). I'm not opposed to run Conquest and 3 vs 3 at the same time, but understand that the choice will hurt the queue times of both modes...

@Buran.3796 said:

@"melandru.3876" said:

Only if your condi DH is a trapper. You can run a condi meditation DH and have tons of sustain at the cost of losing burst:

On the topic of this thread: numbers in PvP are currently low, despite there's only one single game mode which provides seasonal track rewards (which are the ones which grant tokens for ascended gear and most of the gold in PvP). I'm not opposed to run Conquest and 3 vs 3 at the same time, but understand that the choice will hurt the queue times of both modes...

how do you even dmg something with this build?to not even mention that you gave up your only cover condi (cripple from f1 procs) for a passive with 90 seconds cooldown.

giving up shield for torch, makes you even more vulnernable to ranged pressure then current burn dh is (yes, ranged AND condi make short work of burn dh)zero cc, how do you plan on stopping war banner or any other utility rez?

nothing to set up a kill only scepter 3. no maw etc etc

this build, no offense, seems a meme version of an allready meme build. maybe decent in silver i dunno where people don't cleanse anyway

@melandru.3876 said:

this build, no offense, seems a meme version of an allready meme build. maybe decent in silver i dunno where people don't cleanse anyway

Was able to do 800k damage with that build in one of my conquest matches last season, and killing plenty of foes in different scenarios. The carrion amulet provides both condition and power damage, and you don't need cover conditions or burst because is a bruiser: kills in attrition figths over time. Doesn't matter if the target cleanses, because your'e re-aplying burns constantly. And you're immune to condis: 11 cleanses every 32 seconds.

I'm not saying that is great, but goo luck trying to kill that in 1 vs 1...