Giant Christmas Gift: NERF SHIRO PLEASEE

Disney.7826

@Stand The Wall.6987 said:i wish instead of increasing the energy cost on the legend they removed the endurance regen and quickness. why the hell did they buff it in the first place...

Well it's not really that simple.

• Endurance regen has always been on Riposting Shadows. The skill has been nerfed: endurance regen reduced, energy cost increased.
  • Quickness on Phase Traversal was added because they removed quickness (and superspeed) from Impossible Odds. In some ways this was a buff, in other ways it was a nerf. Personally I wish they never changed this because I think quickness on a 1200 range port is a bad idea, but now that they keep increasing the energy costs on skills and they removed the stunbreak on legendswap, I think it is fine because the windows for punishing the Rev are much higher and the big balance patch forced Revs to be much more intentional with how they spend their energy (at least for Herald when in Shiro). I believe they removed quickness from IO in order to make it more attractive in PvE.

I have thousands of hours playing the class, but I try to be as honest as possible when it comes to overperforming aspects of the class. Honestly though, I think Shiro specifically is fine. It is at a healthy power level now and doesn't need buffs or nerfs.

@Za Shaloc.3908 said:

Well it's not really that simple.

• Endurance regen has always been on Riposting Shadows. The skill has been nerfed: endurance regen reduced, energy cost increased.
  • Quickness on Phase Traversal was added because they removed quickness (and superspeed) from Impossible Odds. In some ways this was a buff, in other ways it was a nerf. Personally I wish they never changed this because I think quickness on a 1200 range port is a bad idea, but now that they keep increasing the energy costs on skills and they removed the stunbreak on legendswap, I think it is fine because the windows for punishing the Rev are much higher and the big balance patch forced Revs to be much more intentional with how they spend their energy (at least for Herald when in Shiro). I believe they removed quickness from IO in order to make it more attractive in PvE.

I have thousands of hours playing the class, but I try to be as honest as possible when it comes to overperforming aspects of the class. Honestly though, I think Shiro specifically is fine. It is at a healthy power level now and doesn't need buffs or nerfs.

All Shiro needs right now is a proper adjustment to RS.RS is really both bane and boon of Shiro, due to its extreme survivability but also due to its cost which ironically could get yu killed faster since yu have no Energy left for other Weaponskills.

We really need all Legends in the end to have a standardized Energy cost for Stunbreaks, as well as to ensure that the Effect for the Cost isn't too overloaded.30 Energy for Stunbreak is fair imo.