Scourge and weakening shroud

Dantheman.3589

@Sigmoid.7082 said:Which part of the trait? Because lesser enfeebling blood only procs on shroud entry.

Yes I’m talking about shroud entry. Whenever I put a shade down with this selected trait and enter shroud it only procs around myself but not in the area where my shade is placed and I’ve tested it on golems dozens of time and it never worked

@Stand The Wall.6987 said:well thats probably for the best or else with weakening shroud and spiteful spirit you could corrupt 8+ boons nearly instantly with 3 shades out on shroud entry.

I think targets are limited for shrouds so each of these would only hit 5 and corrupt 1 boon each so up to 10 boons taken from 5 enemies. Note even if multiple shades are on 1 target shroud effects should only hit 1 time. I’d agree if this was 10 boons from 1 target but it’s not, so I don’t think it’s actually be a problem

@Dantheman.3589 said:Isn’t weakening shroud supposed to also use weakening shroud wherever you put down a shade. If so it seems bugged rn if not I would think it should

Cast Lesser Enfeeble when entering shroud. Critical hits inflict weakness.It means YOU cast it when you enter shroud ( aka use shade )Bleed and weaken nearby foes.It means YOU bleed and weaken nearby foes, works as intended imo

EDITto make it simpler, you dont cast lesser enfeeble around your shroud, you cast it around yourself.