Darkhaven Rising

Yolaus Kriff.3465

@moutzaheadin.4029 said:

@moutzaheadin.4029 said:I’m on mag, I solo roam everyday for a few hours. Plenty of us do. Stop it.

Ok, solo roam means by yourself. Just because you aren't in a party but hang around SMC w the 25 others you are still not solo roaming. Now if you go to a BL by yourself then you are solo roaming but as a Mag player in EBG you guys def don't.

I’m by myself 90% of the time alone with no one around me, you can’t miss me I’m a big fat white char Mesmer.

I don’t do the alpine because it’s not 2012 anymore. Anything but ebg bores me.

Come find me sport I’d love to solo roam you.

It was more we never see 1 Mag alone so I def have missed you but if you actually do that's great but not in t4 atm so I can't get killed by you but I'm sure if you anything like every other mez I fight if by some miracle I'm winning 2 clicks and you'll be 2k rng away so I won't waste much time looking for you

@Jilora.9524 said:

@moutzaheadin.4029 said:I’m on mag, I solo roam everyday for a few hours. Plenty of us do. Stop it.

Ok, solo roam means by yourself. Just because you aren't in a party but hang around SMC w the 25 others you are still not solo roaming. Now if you go to a BL by yourself then you are solo roaming but as a Mag player in EBG you guys def don't.

I’m by myself 90% of the time alone with no one around me, you can’t miss me I’m a big fat white char Mesmer.

I don’t do the alpine because it’s not 2012 anymore. Anything but ebg bores me.

Come find me sport I’d love to solo roam you.

It was more we never see 1 Mag alone so I def have missed you but if you actually do that's great but not in t4 atm so I can't get killed by you but I'm sure if you anything like every other mez I fight if by some miracle I'm winning 2 clicks and you'll be 2k rng away so I won't waste much time looking for you

In his defense, he has been roaming for like 8 years. But he has also been playing Condi Mesmer for the same length of time, so make of that what you will.