Can you prove with video thief is strong, not the pro streamer, but YOUR video?

lightstalker.1498

I would like to see YOU, the one complaining about thief, show casing how thief is OP, and can we see last 10 games played on thief screenshot with at or above 50% win rate? It is a sad state of affairs when devs balance the game around streamers. Some really do nothing else, and I would hope that means they are good at the game, if you get my drift.

Tried thief a couple of times.Hated how everything was so incredibly easy, any mistake went unpunished (no matter how hard you fuck up, you can always just dodge away, or stealth away -and shadow rejuvenation will bring you back to 100%-, or teleport away, or steal+unblockable daze that bypasses stab at the last second, or blind at the last second).Didn't touch it again, I was disgusted. Not gonna touch it just to prove a point on the forum.

Let's play a different game: you try another class and then you come back here to tell us how it feels to play a game where people can actually punish you when you make a mistake, instead of having a hundred thousand save-my-butt buttons. Deal?

Isn't Thief like, doodoo tier now in PvP?Now if we are talking about WvW, Thief is undeniably strong due to the reset potential, partly because WvW allows Thieves to reset as many times as they like by going OOC.

PvP? No such thing.If Thief can't pull off their burst on yu, they have to run away and at that point they lost due to losing point control.

@Dawdler.8521 said:How does this even make any sense?

Its like watching Tony Hawk pull off amazing tricks on a skateboard and then yell at your 90 year old grandpa to do the same tricks to prove it because you dont believe what he does is possible.

This basically lol, now everyone else will make this post with a different class lmao.

@Dawdler.8521 said:How does this even make any sense?

Its like watching Tony Hawk pull off amazing tricks on a skateboard and then yell at your 90 year old grandpa to do the same tricks to prove it because you dont believe what he does is possible.

The 90 year old grandpa isn't claiming that skating is easy tho (just cause tony can skate) .

His point is that people shouldn't argue that thief is op/fine JUST cause some streamer is doing fine/great with it.Since it turns out that - if you have played more than 95% of the population and can even make (some) money from playing - you are probably better than most people anyway regardless of your class.Meaning you can make any class look good and you are in no way representative for most of the playerbase.

Teef not needed anymoar in high competitive play. Mat winner no teef in comp.

2 top teefs lost vs bunker crap even on teef maps

Teef hate is real in this game ?‍♂️

What does it mean?

• the 2% high elo of the community that cries for teefs nerfs in the shadow meetings with cmc got what they want

• for the 98% remaining causual playerz teef is garbage again..., but hey even in here the hate was real, now have fun with shiro rev one shot u again, necs eats u alive, bunker bonkers, nobody needs to be afraid of teef punish bc teef is shit in causal bc it requiered propper rotas of the team and with the dec nerfs teef isnt able to do anything anymoar ...

Its like sin said in stream

Cmc dont know how to balance the game and get input from players who are just not gud enough to bring bala input ...

Lets w8t for the xpac and hope for the best, but to be honest ... Im pretty sure it will not make gw pvp moar interesting than the garbage with see for so long

Happy new year lads ✌

@Raiden The Beast.3016 said:Teef not needed anymoar in high competitive play. Mat winner no teef in comp.

2 top teefs lost vs bunker kitten even on teef maps

Teef hate is real in this game ?‍♂️

What does it mean?

• the 2% high elo of the community that cries for teefs nerfs in the shadow meetings with cmc got what they want

• for the 98% remaining causual playerz teef is garbage again..., but hey even in here the hate was real, now have fun with shiro rev one shot u again, necs eats u alive, bunker bonkers, nobody needs to be afraid of teef punish bc teef is kitten in causal bc it requiered propper rotas of the team and with the dec nerfs teef isnt able to do anything anymoar ...

Cmc dont know how to balance the game and get input from players who are just not gud enough to bring bala input ...

Lets w8t for the xpac and hope for the best, but to be honest ... Im pretty sure it will not make gw pvp moar interesting than the garbage with see for so long

Happy new year lads ✌

nooo, after several years of fucking everone over thief didnt win one mat, noooooo

@Leonidrex.5649 said:

@Raiden The Beast.3016 said:Teef not needed anymoar in high competitive play. Mat winner no teef in comp.

2 top teefs lost vs bunker kitten even on teef maps

Teef hate is real in this game ?‍
♂️

What does it mean?
  • for the 98% remaining causual playerz teef is garbage again..., but hey even in here the hate was real, now have fun with shiro rev one shot u again, necs eats u alive, bunker bonkers, nobody needs to be afraid of teef punish bc teef is kitten in causal bc it requiered propper rotas of the team and with the dec nerfs teef isnt able to do anything anymoar ...

Happy new year lads ✌

nooo, after several years of kitten everone over thief didnt win one mat, noooooo

It is moar or less a complain about the way of balance and decission making ...

For me it is okay if teef arnt fixed anymoar in this specific roll, just give them something elese.

Teef is top or flop nothing in between ...

Thief isn't weak but it isn't OP.

Source: me. I'm not a streamer or a pro. But I do know thief pretty well. Take that for what it's worth.

If you want a video, I posted one recently for fun. It's in the thief forum under Christmas. It's not versus the best players so...don't @ me saying the obvious.

@Leonidrex.5649 said:

@Tharan.9085 said:Got a 56% thief winrate while mainly playing Troll buildsyour winrate saying your team carry you

definitely, thief has built in good team magnet, when you pick thief, matchmaker ensure you get the best teammates possible.whenever you play other classes opposite is true. trust me.buddy i literally can 1x1 any class in conq and rotate 24/7, but when I got 3 mvp my team just dying at middle. Does it mean my winrate is low because of my gameplay? Nope . Its mean team based game and team winrate. There no own skill and rank ingame where in your team people can't even handle 1x1

@Styros.8931 said:

@Tharan.9085 said:Got a 56% thief winrate while mainly playing Troll buildsyour winrate saying your team carry you

definitely, thief has built in good team magnet, when you pick thief, matchmaker ensure you get the best teammates possible.whenever you play other classes opposite is true. trust me.buddy i literally can 1x1 any class in conq and rotate 24/7, but when I got 3 mvp my team just dying at middle. Does it mean my winrate is low because of my gameplay? Nope . Its mean team based game and team winrate. There no own skill and rank ingame where in your team people can't even handle 1x1

I think you are too young to understand statistics or too blind to notice your own mistakes

@Leonidrex.5649 said:

I think you are too young to understand statistics or too blind to notice your own mistakessheep logic . Its actually funny to read same as in other competetive games where people play in moba games or FPS with 1/10 stat and win . Definitely statistics say its own skill , yep

@Styros.8931 said:

I think you are too young to understand statistics or too blind to notice your own mistakessheep logic . Its actually funny to read same as in other competetive games where people play in moba games or FPS with 1/10 stat and win . Definitely statistics say its own skill , yep

you are not giving me statistics but example from 1 game, this is why you dont even begin to understand how it works.if you are better then your average oponent then on average your winrate will be above 50%, the fact that he has 56% winrate on thief, means that onAVERAGE he has more impact then AVERAGE enemy despite playing troll builds.

@Leonidrex.5649 said:

you are not giving me statistics but example from 1 game, this is why you dont even begin to understand how it works.buddy nobody give real statistics for anything, even crybabys who talk about how op is thief just playing bad . Idk about what you even trying to talk

@Styros.8931 said:

you are not giving me statistics but example from 1 game, this is why you dont even begin to understand how it works.buddy nobody give real statistics for anything, even crybabys who talk about how op is thief just playing bad . Idk about what you even trying to talk

he gave you his statistics. you simply are not educated enough to understand its meaning. Its OK.