Thief 2v2

Crackers.9628

In 2v2 there's so much stuff going on that it isn't really easy to say what you should dodge, most of the times you have to dodge everything.It really depends on the comp you're facing, though.D\p is better for conquest 'cause there's plenty of time to stealth and room to kite... but in 2v2 you don't have room to kite, and stealthing won't bring you anywhere since there's the 3 minutes limit anyway.In 2v2 for a thief it's harder, though I think you could work with some daredevil with sword\dagger and shortbow. The unblockable on larcenous strike can really rustle some jimmies, and shortbow4 can prevent any clumsy res. Also vault can deal some damage (since it looks so much like bound, but one must be avoided and the other doesn't) but honestly you'll really struggle in that gamemode no matter what. I think stuff like scourge can't even be killed at all from a thief in 2v2.

Unless you manage to pull off a gimmick like trap enemies in a preparation and burst them with thief guild, thief is absolutely useless in 2v2. And trust me, you won't pull that off against decent enemies.

Thief is good at being mobile and nothing else. 2v2 does not need mobility.

Staff builds would be good if it was ez to hit. It seems what works for thief is number 1 duo q with another good player on a high burst build and just farm rating killing bunkers 2.) play condi p/d and just load condis on w.e class has worse cleansing or 3.) play deadeye and just pew pew from afar and watch some ppl not know what to do about it