PvP at its: (blank)

Crab Fear.1624

The game is boring now.

Passive small packet yet fastly delivered damage.

The trick is to build up some sustain, and make sure you got plenty of small strike damage.

Why do you think shiro/jalis on renegade with shortbow and x, or x and staff is so popular?....(daggers, IO, hammers, sevenshot.......ect)

Why do you think any summon build, condi is so popular?....rabid amulet, minions, clones, renegades......side node rangers

They require little effort, and can keep you alive why you chip away, very quickly, at your opponents health.

Your defenses are high, and you do respectable damage while you defend, destroy their offense then return the dps because their offense is their defense.

Notice how mirage is still in high use despite only one dodge? They have plenty of shtuff built into their whole kit, 2 dodges is an insult. Blinds, invulns, summons, evades, ccs...they are not weak

Some effing how, despite all the nerfs, HOLOS are still rampant in the game, and you got every variant of engi overflowing the queue despite the cries they are weak (they are not). (the low damage allows them to prosper easily with their damaging defensive traitlines)

Also, it seems that same class is the only one that had a trade-off reduced.

There still is no tradeoff for Necros, save maybe...maybe.....MAYBE....scourge.

Guardian with burns can hit with 5-8k ticks, and before you say no, Ill brb with a screen.

There needs to be some damage in cc, there needs to be a little less safety net.

Probably a good idea to remove down state from PvP to encourage players to reconsider rushing into losing scenarios.

What about at least a no downstate week in unranked?

The bots...

It feels like the game wants to be a skin hunter game, then be afk with guildies on discord and not notice all the real deficiencies....

Of course, the game looks nice, but watching PVE is boring without a good streamer who is entertaining....

PVE youtubes are about how to completes, and guides, but give it to us quick we don't care....

Maybe it is the Mandela effect but I remember there was a page on the official GW2 site that talked about pvp being fast paced and exciting, but it's gone.

Variety of builds some claim when defending removing amulets and runes, but they only defend the toxic ones. The ones that require a player to have skill, timing, and awareness, they have no problem with deleting.

Funny thing is, the devs actually remove those items....the skillful...

Stealth DH is no longer a meme, never was....we can go get the streams, and the lols and the emoticon screens showing how stupid it is.

Rune of speed is used by necros.

Why, because you put enough ooompf into their attacks and traits, and now why not superspeed?

Why are their health tiers again?

Why does a tier 3, lowest, health tier have the lowest up front damage?

It is a joke.

Don't worry, the game will continue to be balanced by streamers who only play the cheese, and devs who cannot play their game (Chieftain lol..)

All the complaints...

Solution is more dps, less sustain, no more amulets that give vitality or toughness.

Fix 300s traits

Supports should be distinguished by types

Siders/Duelist by types

if decapping is a job....delete thief.

Also, retire thief.

It's because they removed tons of things from the game. Either straight-up deleted or nerfed to being totally nonviable.

If I recall, there was a handful of people telling them to remove certain amulets from the game like that would somehow make the game more fun. ?It helped out like -90%. Yeah, negative. It accelerated the decline by giving people less options.

The reality is that PvP is just a few CTRL + Z 's short of being fun again.Maybe edit -> Undo actually. We have to go all the way back to February after all.

@"Ragnar.4257" said:I like how you simultaneously complain about stuff being too tanky and also there being too much damage.

I also like how you say that basically every class is "rampant" and "in every game". Paradoxes are fun!

I didn't though.

I like how you like imaginary things. 1/0

edit: to pull ragnar into a thread, mention guardian

Pvp at it's average and most boring. So many builds are low effort high gain atm. Mechanical skill has little to no place in the meta. You don't need to know mechanics to lich auto, drop traps, spam passive burns, proc EE on aoe, spam shout heals and drop warbanner, summon minions. It's all pretty boring with no actual gameplay happening just circlespam. I still win more than half the time as zerker/fighter war but it wears on me to fight the same comp back to back. Everyone is condi, support, lich(the class), or the occasional explosives engie. Wake me when real ranked is back on.