alac question

weaponwh.9810

DPS focused rotation.

They both give Alac uptime, but one is running Diviner's which is basically an offshoot of Berserker with Boon duration.The other runs full Harrier, which has less offensive stats and has healing power instead to facilitate group sustain.

Alac Renegade will follow a DPS rotation looping between Kalla Stance and Shiro Stance.Heal Renegade uses Ventari and Kalla, and swaps when needed.

I don't wanna list the entire rotation down, so I suggest yu go and look at Snowcrows or something, under Alacrity Renegade or Heal Renegade.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm having a little bit of a problem with Alacrity Renegade myself. Namely, the notes on the build at metabattle say I should be able to hit 100% alacrity uptime spamming Orders from above on cool-down with just 85% boon duration. I'm not getting that in reality, at least not solo and in pugs. With my setup and with food and util, I'm sitting at 95.47% boon duration, but I'm still coming up several seconds short before OfA is off cool-down - much more CD remaining than I think there should be for only 5% percent short of 100% - especially when I'm 10% over the boon duration I'm led to believe I should need. Is that I'm missing quickness when I'm solo and pugging, or is it something else?

@"Kaltyn of Torbins Deep.2946" said:I'm having a little bit of a problem with Alacrity Renegade myself. Namely, the notes on the build at metabattle say I should be able to hit 100% alacrity uptime spamming Orders from above on cool-down with just 85% boon duration. I'm not getting that in reality, at least not solo and in pugs. With my setup and with food and util, I'm sitting at 95.47% boon duration, but I'm still coming up several seconds short before OfA is off cool-down - much more CD remaining than I think there should be for only 5% percent short of 100% - especially when I'm 10% over the boon duration I'm led to believe I should need. Is that I'm missing quickness when I'm solo and pugging, or is it something else?

With that much boon duration and still coming up short I guess that you just don't have the Grandmaster trait 'Righteous Rebel" equipped. https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Righteous_Rebel

It's needed to hit 100% alacrity uptime at 85% boon duration and anytime you're responsible for providing alacrity, you should be running it. Only other thing that could be happening is if you're perma chilled. That can seriously mess with the cooldown of Orders from Above and your alacrity uptime but there's not many situations with that much chill. But Just slap on that trait and only use that skill alone to test it out and see if its permanent and then go from there adding it into your rotation. Let me know If I guessed wrong though and I can work with you in game on figuring out the uptime problem.

@UncreativeGreen.2019 said:

@"Kaltyn of Torbins Deep.2946" said:I'm having a little bit of a problem with Alacrity Renegade myself. Namely, the notes on the build at metabattle say I should be able to hit 100% alacrity uptime spamming Orders from above on cool-down with just 85% boon duration. I'm not getting that in reality, at least not solo and in pugs. With my setup and with food and util, I'm sitting at 95.47% boon duration, but I'm still coming up several seconds short before OfA is off cool-down - much more CD remaining than I think there should be for only 5% percent short of 100% - especially when I'm 10% over the boon duration I'm led to believe I should need. Is that I'm missing quickness when I'm solo and pugging, or is it something else?

With that much boon duration and still coming up short I guess that you just don't have the Grandmaster trait 'Righteous Rebel" equipped.

It's needed to hit 100% alacrity uptime at 85% boon duration and anytime you're responsible for providing alacrity, you should be running it. Only other thing that could be happening is if you're perma chilled. That can seriously mess with the cooldown of Orders from Above and your alacrity uptime but there's not many situations with that much chill. But Just slap on that trait and only use that skill alone to test it out and see if its permanent and then go from there adding it into your rotation. Let me know If I guessed wrong though and I can work with you in game on figuring out the uptime problem.

Bingo! I've been running Lasting Legacy instead. THANK YOU! I'll make that change to my party/squad build when I get on tonight!