[EU] Casual & Training PVE guild, Thracians [THR] is recruiting!

Nooch.9085

Vet player,was by my myself since 2013,tired of doing t4s with pugs and actually trying to start raiding got exp w1/w2 really into raid trainings and cm fractals(exp with 98 but coudlnt make 99/100 with pugs because of insane kp/li demands)and cm stirkes,can bring dps dh/qfb/cfb.If u guys actually do training raids/fracs often(not just words or 1 training per month) id gladly join and be part of that community.

@Alexy.2056 said:Vet player,was by my myself since 2013,tired of doing t4s with pugs and actually trying to start raiding got exp w1/w2 really into raid trainings and cm fractals(exp with 98 but coudlnt make 99/100 with pugs because of insane kp/li demands)and cm stirkes,can bring dps dh/qfb/cfb.If u guys actually do training raids/fracs often(not just words or 1 training per month) id gladly join and be part of that community.

We are not a raiding guild but we do have 2 static teams and trainings. Sent ya an invite.

@SunTzu.6570 said:Hi there,

I am a new player hoping to get up to speed very quickly. I would love to join your guild if you would have me.Would love to find an in game family.

My char is SunTzu.6570

Thanks in advance!

sent an invite.

Hi Dean, I tried adding you on Discord, not sure it worked. I'd like to try Thracians if you'll have me. I'd describe myself as a casual starter. I'm still doing story and levelling up masteries and only have exotic gear. In the first instance I'd love help with story stuff (working towards skyscale and ascended items in due course) and then after as I pick things up it would be great to help the guild out with fractals, dungeons etc... My discord is lordpumbaa#6628

@lordpumbaa.6327 said:Hi Dean, I tried adding you on Discord, not sure it worked. I'd like to try Thracians if you'll have me. I'd describe myself as a casual starter. I'm still doing story and levelling up masteries and only have exotic gear. In the first instance I'd love help with story stuff (working towards skyscale and ascended items in due course) and then after as I pick things up it would be great to help the guild out with fractals, dungeons etc... My discord is lordpumbaa#6628

Hi, In our guild message of the day we have the guild discord link, use that it is an auto inv. :)

@kmjnHQ.2561 said:i would love to join the guild i had guild wars 2 for a while but never really got in to it and would like to

Sent an invite.

@SephirothUSA.8370 said:Hi! I'd love to join your guild please. :) Been playing everyday now.

IGN: SephirothUSA.8370Husband's IGN: MJHawke.5309

Sent invites, make sure to join our discord :)

@ITJezek.3670 said:Hi. Would love to join your guild. I am playing on EU Blacktide server.I started just recently - have a lvl 74 character and going mostly PVE.trying to be online every day :)

sent an invite :)