It's the year 2032 . . .

enkidu.5937

. . . and time travels have just been invented. So I decided to travel back in time an write this post. Over the years, drunk fucking trolls kept transferring directly after each relink, and server pops are now decimated down to one single tier left.

During the last relink, a bug occurred that is blocking all transfers. Anet is unable to fix this (yup, still a running gag in 2032^^) and guess what, ppl are enjoying WvW again. Server pops have been trippled over the last few days, and sales of miniature bling bling skins went through the roof =)

Better do it now, Anet!

@enkidu.5937 said:

@Dawdler.8521 said:And then you realize its not possible to travel forward in time because your very presence here created a new timeline, so you got 12 years until you see the same fix, compared to enjoying GW2 if you had stayed.Im just passing through, back to 2012 having some hammer time on my guard ----> :p

Man, that's rough putting yourself through all that disappointment again.

@Chaba.5410 said:

@Dawdler.8521 said:And then you realize its not possible to travel forward in time because your very presence here created a new timeline, so you got 12 years until you see the same fix, compared to enjoying GW2 if you had stayed.Im just passing through, back to 2012 having some hammer time on my guard ----> :p

But he has so much to look forward to, like all those people on Curse Forums telling him Anet only had WvW on the back burner until the expansion came out.. And how impatient we were being <,<

@Chaba.5410 said:

@"Dawdler.8521" said:And then you realize its not possible to travel forward in time because your very presence here created a new timeline, so you got 12 years until you see the same fix, compared to enjoying GW2 if you had stayed.Im just passing through, back to 2012 having some hammer time on my guard ----> :p

imagine if anet would actually have a clue about the meta stuff and have only nerfed cc-dmg and dmg coefficients that hard on weapons that are most commonly used, so offmeta builds would have become possible.

in year 2032 we'll probably still ask "Alliances when", anet still be seeking someone who "fixes Wvw and spvp" and probably still no dev even accidently visiting this subforum :)