Scribe Crafting: Sabotage Depot

Probably a dumb question, but I cannot find the answer to this anywhere. My guild just added to our War Room the Schematic: Sabotage Depot upgrade, but it doesn't appear as an option at the scribe. We also added Schematic: Supply Drop, but that one does show up as a scribe option. What am I missing here? Do I have to do something special to get that one to show up?
Thanks in advance!

@Laurencius.9258 said:Probably a dumb question, but I cannot find the answer to this anywhere. My guild just added to our War Room the Schematic: Sabotage Depot upgrade, but it doesn't appear as an option at the scribe. We also added Schematic: Supply Drop, but that one does show up as a scribe option. What am I missing here? Do I have to do something special to get that one to show up?

Thanks in advance!You likely have some of the checkboxes mixed up on your Scribe, bring down the menu and make sure you didn't hide anything. The recipe automatically shows up if your guild has the upgrade, you're representing it and at their Scribing Station.

If you still have no luck have everyone exit the Guild Hall to close the instance, then reload it.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Scribing:_Sabotage_Depot says "Acquiring this guild upgrade unlocks the recipe to craft Schematic: Sabotage Depot. Available only to scribes." We have the guild upgrade and I am a scribe with the necessary experience level as a scribe so the recipe should show up, but it's not there. All boxes except the 1st 3 are checked on the scribe station. We've left the instance, logged out, come back in and still that recipe doesn't doesn't show. ???