What do you think of the new Living World: Champions? (spoilers inside) - [Merged]

Aaralyna.3104

@Fueki.4753 said:

@nopinopa.4861 said:I am surprised the community got t3 in the current event already. I was pretty sure that since this event has bad reward, skins from the previous and still available maps and we still need to grind drm over and over again, reaching t3 would be even harder than with crystal bloom.

Considering we can now earn the token quicker and easier than before via Fields of Ruin, I'm not terribly surprised.

Actually the big difference this bonus event is that we can only purchase the new items contributing to the event with ebonguard marks and not with marks and drm currencies like last time (I know I bought half of them with the currencies last time instead of the marks). Personally I find it go slower now because I cannot buy the items with the drm currency. The items is what I care for, not the booster or banner :P

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Tyson.5160 said:

@nopinopa.4861 said:I am surprised the community got t3 in the current event already. I was pretty sure that since this event has bad reward, skins from the previous and still available maps and we still need to grind drm over and over again, reaching t3 would be even harder than with crystal bloom.

And now we are almost t5...

Well the praticipation bar have for sure been lowered this time around.

@Linken.6345 said:

Which is fine, I guess, still makes me log in.

@Tyson.5160 said:

Which is fine, I guess, still makes me log in.

true, it's nice to see moving toward the goal, not just staying at t2 for a long.

@Ayrilana.1396 said:

@Ayrilana.1396 said:I wonder how low the bar was set just to ensure that we'd hit T5 for the bonus event.

Hard to say, but it doesn’t really matter, I guess. A goal is a goal.

Yep. I guess it can be stated that part 2 was a bigger success than part 1.

Not going to lie, it’s kinda nice to go into Field of Ruins for a change. Did events last night, I’ve never seen before.

• 4 weeks later...

Advertising Champions as four separate releases, when in reality it is actually just one episode split up into four parts spread across half a year.

They didn't see Sun's Refuge poor advertising as a flop, but as a legit success. It makes sense why they keep doing this.

We are supposed to get a meaningful content patch every 2-3 months, but Champions is hurting the ratio so much that it looks like one release every half a year. Really making the doomers look legit here.

End of Dragons better be phenomenal! The kind of level that makes me not even consider playing other games.

Really the next releases will be decisive for me. If End Of Dragons is as bas as those Champions chapters that is my signature of leaving this game that was awesome and full of life at its start. Not fault of players, many do awesome expansion concept/thesis/artworks, drawings on artstation and fanfictions better than what we have in game. I would make a book of easily 26 pages with only as theme "primiodus" "asura" "jormag" "charr" right now it is a mess, what was the purpose of LS5 if it is now to ally with our enemy that killed innocent charrs? Metal legion and almorra would be ashamed, even trahearne would kill us.