I enjoy strikes and I want more

Iskander.6309

There it is. I really do. I like the elitist part, and I like the fact it is open to all players.

And by far the best strike to do of course is Boneskinner. The simplicity of explaining you "just" have to move left when puddles spawn, yet with untrained players you wipe 5-20 times in a row.

I like the bears, I like cold war, I like whisper and I like the fraenir.

These are all, even if very simple, bosses with small mechanics. They are fast and they require some dps check combined with a little brain.

The reason I bring up boneskinner first is that it is a champion boss in the open world, and during drakkar fights.

Where are the other 2 bosses from drakkar fights? Would it be possible to make these into strikes? Just use their caves.

Would it be too much to ask the bosses from DRM's to be redesigned into strikes? I dont understand why these are created instead of more strikes as it is still icebrood saga.

While I understand that the story for champions is important and that it is part of the experience, the lfg is always empty, the walk to the bosses is boring and the bosses themselves are just meh.

Why not redesign them into strikes? Just wall off all sides and make them like strikes.

But hey, those are just my 2 cents. I just like strikes.

What this game needs are a steady direction and regular content. More quality raids, more quality fractals. Strikes are fine but they hardly serve the purpose of helping people get into raids, given how utterly facetankable most encounters are. Boneskinner is arguably the hardest but it's also overall easy. Only people with high ping are usually disadvantaged by the puddles.

I do agree that DRM's should be reworked into strikes, however. DRMs as they currently are, are horrible, boring, and completely unimaginative.

@sokeenoppa.5384 said:Its good that you enjoy them. You mentioned that you like boneskinner and whisper so you might enjoy raids aswell. Easier raids are atleast IMO easier than these 2 you mentioned.

I do like those. I do raid as well, just not enough because I picked up the game after 7 years and I dont have alot of LI and cba to do the trainings which fail more than I would want.

I fell into strikes and have the kp to show it so getting into parties is quite easy. Same with fracts. Its just a lot easier than with 10 party raids.

@Iskander.6309 said:

@sokeenoppa.5384 said:Its good that you enjoy them. You mentioned that you like boneskinner and whisper so you might enjoy raids aswell. Easier raids are atleast IMO easier than these 2 you mentioned.

I do like those. I do raid as well, just not enough because I picked up the game after 7 years and I dont have alot of LI and cba to do the trainings which fail more than I would want.

I fell into strikes and have the kp to show it so getting into parties is quite easy. Same with fracts. Its just a lot easier than with 10 party raids.

Ah i see. Yeah getting into raiding can be a bit anoying without guild that does em.More strikes would be welcome addition for sure.