Nerf Dragonhunter and Herald; buff Berzerker

gmmg.9210

@ParanoidKami.2867 said:Most players are bad and pick builds off of Metabattle hoping that it would carry them while thinking other builds must suck. They then either don't know how to play the build or use skills on a rotation like as if it's PvE. Spend less time complaining and just get better.

10 yo child logic. Funny moment, 1 clown lost to me 1x1 many times today and everytime he said that I use metabattle when you literally can't find my build anywhere . You guys need start use own brain and understand berserker is right now biggest trash tier class no matter what build you make only because he got 0 sustain at all or 0 dmg, you can't make both like guard or rev or spell. Zerk right now is , enemy is trash tier > you kill , other way you are dead , just glass cannon that can be blocked dodged

Are you guys trolling? I don't know whose guardians you're playing against but it's definitely not mine. Burn DH's damage in spvp and sustain is mediocre at best. The only way I am able to achieve good damage is by going full meme trap DH, but then I have zero stunbreaks and absolute shit for survival. I have to setup for full survivability to prevent my character from dying from someone looking at me the wrong way.