GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

Was thinking maybe some more stone themed fashion/armors would be neat. ATM we only really have the ley stone armor from Dragon Stand that really fits the stone stone category. Otherwise we've seen plenty of pushes toward crystals in outfits.

One idea I had regarding this as a theme was the backpieces from Draconis Mons, those Henge/Druid Stone things. Could have a with or without lively leafs to the design.

Another idea to this theme is like the Elementals such as the Earth elementals, but being worn. Like the kind of thing you'd expect if some person got stuck in a cave full of them, fighting for 20 days and 20 nights without much from the start. Just like stringing together across themself for protection even if it's half active.

Idea three was straight up knightly armor but with stone texture/gloss/shape.

Also would like for a mace skin that's just a huge rock or a dragon tooth.

More water themed things like :

• Pants that becomes a Mermaid-like tail when entering water. It will also change u'r swimanimation to a krait-like one.While on land it has scales and small fins on the thighs, it would also adds a fin on charr tails similar to the shimmerwing's.
  • Dorsal fin backpack.
  • Gloves with fins on the forearms.
  • Helmet with fins (that hides charr horns ears and hair and adds fins and gills on the neck)
  • Trident skin for staff.

Please consider adding a Chinchilla mount skin for [springer]

Chinchilla > https://i.pinimg.com/originals/a2/32/63/a2326338d246980e8ab4edfda3d676e6.jpg

• It's a perfect fit skin for [springer].
  • They're both rodents. Chinchillas are mountain rodents though. They jump incredibly high, are intelligent and adorable!
  • Sales> would be positive - priced at the average gem 1200-1500 skin.
  • Popularity > Many other players have already also suggested this too.
  • I would love to have the ability to own a chinchilla in-game too, they're wonderful pets. I unfortunately lost mine early this yr to an unknown illness.

Previous Thread > https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/comment/1396333#Comment_1396333

@"Tekoneiric.6817" said:It's been March 2020 since the Fused Molten Sickle was available on the gem store. Please it for/on sale on the gem store again.

It is currently available for Black Lion Statuettes, don't know, if anet will put it into the shop the same time.But you can try this thread for your request:https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/348/gemstore-requests-new-items-items-offered-again-merged/p97

xrc2Y1a.jpg

More glasses or monocles headset styles available. The current ones are just common. There is the corrupted Kudu goggles that are already in game but not obtainable, that funky glasses on rytlock during SAB promotion trailer, but why not adding more futuristic ones too? The right picture. Also the steampunk style render well on the bottom left picture. Also since, we have currently ear muffs, quaggan beanies, aurene fluffy hats, devil horns and so on, why not a regular music headset?Those are only a bunch of artworks I am showing here from talented artstations or tumblr artists, easy to think about a lot more, why restraining yourself to only producing beanies or regular hats?

But further than only the head, I haven't really seen any bionics/augmentics/limbs replacing skins like (again, on tumblr):JQOmfFI.jpg

@"Sven.7201" said:Hello, it's my first time posting on the forum but i really really wish for the "Springer Kit Backpack" to be available on the gemstore, it's by far the cutest backpack and i really wish to get it! Thanks! Springer_Kit_Backpack.jpg

Thanks Anet for listening! Now i have the cutest backpack!7mg2OEZ.jpg

It's a good start of this new year, i'm so happy!! Thanks again!!!

suggestions in mind:

• Ritualist themed mount skins (something almost more nomadic and has beads and things.)
  • chimera mount skins
  • plush griffon as a chair novelty (soft and snuggly)
  • golem themed mount skins (something an asura doesn't need to feed)
  • mount skins that are just cows
  • cow inspired fashion please (ears with horns, similar to the furrocious cat ears; cow bell collar; a rodeo vest sort with cow print; a tiny plush cow backpiece; a skirt or shorts fit for a country girl)
  • Realistically I'll take anything with cows on it. I have a norn who follows Cow for crying out loud. Only the finest farmers, hard at work, living the quiet life away from the insanity of city folk. Baking cookies made with love. (low key might be ideal to have a generic farmer set in game for people to use)
  • overalls. enough said.
  • Pirate Mount skins
  • White Mantle mount skins