[Artwork] Comic: Waking ~ By: commodorefluffypawz

Here's the cover for the new comic I'm making starring my salad boi Tristam as he wakes up from the Dream to go on his first adventure!3044d0e0a2238ab64c380599f7fc963b86a44fe9I'll be adding new pages here as they are created, but you can also follow me on my other sites for more and for the comics that come before this one, and also more Guild Wars 2 content \o/TumblrThank you for your support! And I hope you enjoy it ^-^ <3

• Like 1

Oof! That's... unbearably good!You already have developed a very clean comic-style...you've done your homework on drawing silvary......i mean... even the background in the last picture of page 6!...and don't get me started on your lovely take on fern hound <3

By the many horns of Baelfire! At first i wanted to wish you a long breath,'cause many people underestimate the marathon of drawing a comic and lose motivation half-way through...but you already have the roughs of 64 pages? ...GET OUT OF HERE!

Ha, i think you've got yourself one more fan!

• Like 1

@TezPoca.7203 said:Oof! That's... unbearably good!You already have developed a very clean comic-style...you've done your homework on drawing silvary......i mean... even the background in the last picture of page 6!...and don't get me started on your lovely take on fern hound <3

By the many horns of Baelfire! At first i wanted to wish you a long breath,'cause many people underestimate the marathon of drawing a comic and lose motivation half-way through...but you already have the roughs of 64 pages? ...GET OUT OF HERE!

Ha, i think you've got yourself one more fan!

Omgosh I luv you, thank you so much! So kind ;w;And yes! I roughed out all those many pages, so there was no way I was going to let them sit unseen in a folder. It takes a long time to make everything but the fire I feel for my character's story has never left me all these years and pushes me to keep drawing. I'm really glad people are enjoying it :3Thank you again for your lovely words! <3

• Like 1