Sunqua Peak has ruined fractals for me - [Merged]

TaurusZA.5493

i don't think you can be considered "good" when all you play is power banner slave that has basically 5 buttons to press.learn condi berserker, it's one of the easier build.i literally got dwd while my personal level was 70 with pugs in lfg as alac and i barely know how to do fractals out side of 98 99 100kitten isnt hard.

and i don't even know what kind of kp that is mentioned in your post, don't you get like 120 essence from 3 cms only

@"felix.2386" said:i don't think you can be considered "good" when all you play is power banner slave that has basically 5 buttons to press.learn condi berserker, it's one of the easier build.i literally got dwd while my personal level was 70 with pugs in lfg as alac and i barely know how to do fractals out side of 98 99 100kitten isnt hard.

and i don't even know what kind of kp that is mentioned in your post, don't you get like 120 essence from 3 cms only

The kp is the old one were you only got it for 100 1-3 but really mostly 1 a day(new 99) before you got 40 for each 98-100

Thank you everyone for the many helpful responses. I think I probably need to change my mindset and start with a other class, so am currently levelling up another character (guardian) to 80 to use condi firebrand to do this fractal. I still can't master the condi berserker and applaud those who can - the advice "get good" or "change class" is probably right!

@"TaurusZA.5493" said:Thank you everyone for the many helpful responses. I think I probably need to change my mindset and start with a other class, so am currently levelling up another character (guardian) to 80 to use condi firebrand to do this fractal. I still can't master the condi berserker and applaud those who can - the advice "get good" or "change class" is probably right!

That’s the spirit! Good luck!

@"TaurusZA.5493" said:Thank you everyone for the many helpful responses. I think I probably need to change my mindset and start with a other class, so am currently levelling up another character (guardian) to 80 to use condi firebrand to do this fractal. I still can't master the condi berserker and applaud those who can - the advice "get good" or "change class" is probably right!

Thanks you for listening to feedback, most of people only rant on forum and never listen.

@TaurusZA.5493 said:I only have one character that I know how to play properly - a warrior / bannerslave. I was getting really good and accumulated over 100KP in fractals, well on my way to Fractal Prodigy.

Unfortunately Sunqua Peak has ruined this completely for me, to the extent that I now no longer want to play fractals. This boss requires condi DPS, and at best the condi berserker's DPS absolutely SUCKS. I have tried and tried and tried, and I can't do this fractal. No matter what. So it's either learn to play some new character from scratch or quit fractals altogether. Nowadays it's impossible to find a decent group for the other fractals, since most parties start including 100CM. I just can't do this fractal.

Thank you, A-Net, for ruining my favourite part of the game.

I Yes this fractal is the reason i don't do dailys when they in it. Just to long and boring and the reward not worth it for All that time spend

@Nightcore.5621 said:I always skip fractal dailys when SUNQUA is one of them. Its to long and the reward for the time spend doin it its not worth it. I dont know maby make it shorter. It feels to long for a fractal and it feels more like it should have been a raid

Just do the CM version, you skip straight to the end boss and then fight another form of the last boss and you're done.

@Wasabi Kitty.8247 said:

@Nightcore.5621 said:I always skip fractal dailys when SUNQUA is one of them. Its to long and the reward for the time spend doin it its not worth it. I dont know maby make it shorter. It feels to long for a fractal and it feels more like it should have been a raid

Just do the CM version, you skip straight to the end boss and then fight another form of the last boss and you're done.

If they have trouble with normal mode what make you think they can even complete challenge mode?

@Linken.6345 said:

If they have trouble with normal mode what make you think they can even complete challenge mode?

Anyone can complete challenge mode if they're willing to reach out to people and follow instruction.

• 3 months later...

Sunqua Peak (especially CM) ruined my Fractal experience too, I am not able to play more than a Profession/Elite spec, but this is not the only problem, that Fractal is also truly boring and frustrating to play for me. The boss ignores the players all the time, while “continuously” moving following invisible binaries and repeating the same too dangerous attacks that often forces the players to move when he is not moving. It is also a lot harder than the other CMs (Nightmare and Shattered Observatory) that I used to enjoy a lot.

I know ArenaNet is developing different Fracrals for different tastes (trying to give everyone something to enjoy), so it doesn’t really surprise me that they made a Fractal I hate.

• Thanks 1