FRACTAL LEAVERS - plea to create a punish system for those who leave groups

Because all these things are so easy to implement ^^''.

If ever something like this should be introduced (which I doubt) they would have to have so many things in mind.For example, they would have to give insight into the armor and builds of the players, so that you can decide before joining the group if you want to play with them. Then they would have to build in something that detects when a group fails over and over again, who is to blame.ect. ect.And no, if I am not allowed to leave the group without punishment, I will not rely on the player. I have experienced it often enough that what was advertised was not fulfilled in the end.

Isn't the current system much simpler? As if it takes so long to find new people, especially for the groups that don't care about the above.And no this has nothing to do with elitist behavior, but simply with the fact that I don't want to be punished when people have a bad day or are generally too bad and just want to be pulled through fractals. When I run fractals with pugs, I want a fast, uncomplicated run. Everything else has place in guilds or static groups in my eyes (or own formed group in lfg).

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic