Better match rewards after finishing diamond skirmish rewards repeatable

Connla Dda.9407

@Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

@Lan Deathrider.5910 said:How about this:Add a Daily trader that sells things in exchange for Gifts of Battle.:
  • 25 Skirmish Tickets for 1 GoB
  • 50 Memories of Battle for 1 GoB
  • 2 Mystic Coins for 1 GoB
  • 2 Mystic Clovers for 1 GoB.

Making it a Daily trader limits any shock to the market.

There could also be a weekly trader that accepts either of the emblems:
  • 50 Skirmish Tickets for 1 Emblem
  • 100 Memories of Battle for 1 Emblem
  • 4 Mystic Coins for 1 Emblem
  • 4 Mystic Clovers for 1 Emblem.

There are 2 emblems, so 1 tab for each emblem. PvP has its own emblems and would have its own weekly vendor I suppose.

I like this a LOT! :+1:

Thanks!

I mean it certainly seems to be the best middle ground. Gives a means to dump excess GoBs and Emblems without crashing the market. Doesn't help the people who've acquired numerous stacks of said Items, but hey, throw in a Monthly vendor as well who takes GoBs in increments of 100 and Emblems in increments of 20 for a similar conversion rate.

Yup! And also doesn't make the legendaries a joke to complete since the tickets/MC/Clovers are still time gated. It just makes it less grindy. Plus, some gold for people who aren't interested in legendaries or have done them already. WvW is notorious for draining people's wallets.

@Veprovina.4876 said:

@Lan Deathrider.5910 said:How about this:Add a Daily trader that sells things in exchange for Gifts of Battle.:

There are 2 emblems, so 1 tab for each emblem. PvP has its own emblems and would have its own weekly vendor I suppose.

Thanks!

I mean it certainly seems to be the best middle ground. Gives a means to dump excess GoBs and Emblems without crashing the market. Doesn't help the people who've acquired numerous stacks of said Items, but hey, throw in a Monthly vendor as well who takes GoBs in increments of 100 and Emblems in increments of 20 for a similar conversion rate.

Yup! And also doesn't make the legendaries a joke to complete since the tickets/MC/Clovers are still time gated. It just makes it less grindy. Plus, some gold for people who aren't interested in legendaries or have done them already. WvW is notorious for draining people's wallets.

Next time they do a live stream someone should mention bringing weekly and daily vendors into WvW.

Thanks!

Next time they do a live stream someone should mention bringing weekly and daily vendors into WvW.

Definitely! When do they do livestreams?

@Veprovina.4876 said:

Thanks!

No idea. I never pay attention to that, but always seem to see it after the fact.

Thanks!

No idea. I never pay attention to that, but always seem to see it after the fact.

There was a time when they would announce it on the forums.

I haven’t seen one in a long time.

I easily could have missed them.

@"gloflop.3510" said:The rewards for wvw are lausy, I totally agree. However, I would like to see some other issues fixed before turning to the rewards like class balance, population balance,...

Balance is an ongoing thing, something that they should be working on all the time. Something like this, the rewards, that's kind of "set it and forget it".So while, yeah, balance and some of their stupid decisions like mirage dodge fail should be addressed, it shouldn't take so long for them to do it constantly. Especially since they said i think, balance every few weeks or something like that. Or every few months...

• 2 weeks later...

it says quite much that even the average player should be able to have the participation reward track at mithril after just the weekend. but those rewards are pretty lousy anyways... two more tiers there would be nice, and they should give more of the ascended shard pieces (i always forget the name bc u can literally only spend them every ? 4-5 months)

also match rewards for the tiers would give those any sense. currently everyone going for high tiers just fools themselves honestly. it's not providing u anything, only fuller maps and less people that work together (but yeah, more numbers ... everywhere to mindlessly pirateship cloud around... uwu)

@Veprovina.4876 outside of the fact that they need like 5 months for every balance update and those balancings for wvw have been harmful to the mode from the very start... yeah.

about balancing... why would u even do that? nobody ever fights on the same terms in Wvw. the fights are fast paced, as long as dmg exists. and they cannot remove all the dmg... (not that anet doesn't try exactly that hard enough... just they still fail, damage access just gets worse balanced [FUNNILY.... the balance creates more dysbalance])