Solved

@anduriell.6280 said:

@"sokeenoppa.5384" said:Lotus training still doesn't work as finisher, even tho bounding dodger was fixed.

You are in combat when trying to get it to proc right?

That should not be of any relevance, i can blast stealth even while i'm not in combat, this skills should behave the same. Isn't it?

It says so on the skill ingame thoUnder distance traveled you got Combat Only tag.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Impaling_Lotus#WvW.2CPvPhttps://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Impaling_Lotus

@Linken.6345 said:

@"sokeenoppa.5384" said:Lotus training still doesn't work as finisher, even tho bounding dodger was fixed.

That should not be of any relevance, i can blast stealth even while i'm not in combat, this skills should behave the same. Isn't it?

It says so on the skill ingame thoUnder distance traveled you got Combat Only tag.

ah you are correct indeed. As i said i don't play with that trait and with so many labels it is confusing.Then maybe that is the case for the OP

@Linken.6345 said:

Im pretty sure i didn't saw it proc in combat either, but will double check later today. It was reported as bugged in multiple places just like bound was and patch notes says only this: "Fixed a bug that prevented the Bound leap finisher from functioning."

Edit: but as far as i know combat only means the daggers, not the finisher but i might be wrong. Or atleast that was fixed long ago"Impaling Lotus: Fixed a bug that caused this trait to fire the attack when the thief was out of combat."

@sokeenoppa.5384 said:

@sokeenoppa.5384 said:Lotus training still doesn't work as finisher, even tho bounding dodger was fixed.

Im pretty sure i didn't saw it proc in combat either, but will double check later today. It was reported as bugged in multiple places just like bound was and patch notes says only this: "Fixed a bug that prevented the Bound leap finisher from functioning."

Edit: but as far as i know combat only means the daggers, not the finisher but i might be wrong. Or atleast that was fixed long ago"Impaling Lotus: Fixed a bug that caused this trait to fire the attack when the thief was out of combat."

Ah I see what your saying now, got no idea about that mate.

@Linken.6345 said:

@sokeenoppa.5384 said:Lotus training still doesn't work as finisher, even tho bounding dodger was fixed.

Did some testing today. It seems to be working as it should. But for whatever reason i dont get the "finisher pop ups" from poison bolts. On smoke field for example i do see the blinding bolt "pop ups".

@sokeenoppa.5384 said:

Did some testing today. It seems to be working as it should. But for whatever reason i dont get the "finisher pop ups" from poison bolts. On smoke field for example i do see the blinding bolt "pop ups".

Just checked and I get the pop ups for poison bolts.

• Confused 1

@Sobx.1758 said:

Just checked and I get the pop ups for poison bolts.

Thats messed up on my side then. Tried it again and still nothing, but as far as i can tell the actual poison bolts do happen.