Can Spectate Mode Please Be Enabled For Everyone?

Stratto.4618

I was thinking the same a few days ago while watching MightyTeapots AT stream. In Guild Wars 1 EVERYONE could watch the matches and it was a big reason why PvP was bigger relative to other game modes when compared to Guild Wars 2. I don't know how after all those years this hasn't been reworked.

And to the "exploiting" argument - just add a one minute delay to the matches the public will be able to see and the problem is solved. I am not sure but I think spectating in Guild Wars 1 acutally had a delay of a few minutes (not sure if intended or not)

@"snoow.1694" said:I was thinking the same a few days ago while watching MightyTeapots AT stream. In Guild Wars 1 EVERYONE could watch the matches and it was a big reason why PvP was bigger relative to other game modes when compared to Guild Wars 2. I don't know how after all those years this hasn't been reworked.

And to the "exploiting" argument - just add a one minute delay to the matches the public will be able to see and the problem is solved. I am not sure but I think spectating in Guild Wars 1 acutally had a delay of a few minutes (not sure if intended or not)

Mighty is also streaming his matches with delay