How many level 80 and fully geared characters do you have?

Shroud.2307

12 characters, all at 80: 2 Guardians, 2 Warriors, 2 Revenants and one of each other class.Half of them male and half of them female; six Norns and at least one representative of each race.A full legendary heavy armor set (PvP) and seven ascended full armor sets (2 heavy in trailblazer, 1 heavy in berserker, 1 heavy in viper, 1 mid in berserker and 1 light in viper).5 legendary weapons (Eternity, Flameseeker of Prophecies, Bolt, The Shining Blade and Astralaria) and the legendary amulet from PvP (The Ascension).A lot of ascended weapons but not in every character: I play mostly Revenants and Guardians.Trinkets are ascended in all of them, in fact some have several sets in different loadouts for different builds.

• 2 weeks later...

Everything below legendary or at least stat swappable ascended (like the wvw trinkets) is not fully geared. What do you do with your fully geared exotic berserker guard, when you want to play healer? Or can we call the more than 100g of costs for ascended gear stat changes fully geared? I don't think so.

I have one fully geared character. This means legendary armor and trinkets and each weapon this character can use as a legendary. With one exception: my underwater weapons are not legendary.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

20+ with at least one full ascended gear, 4 with 2 gears.Open world/fun - wvw - "meta pve"; it's easier to change characters than change build and equipment.

Somes would say "But with legendary armor, you could blablabla ... " Sure, but I also have a lot of ascended chests in bank or tokens to use, plus I'm fashion I need more characters, more skins, MORE MORE.

9 characters, all fully geared in ascended gear, and some with multiple.

Guardian - Berserker Dragonhunter, Minstrel Firebrand and Vipers Firebrand.

Warrior - Berserker Berserker and Grieving Berserker.

Revenant - Diviners Renegade (my alacrigade) and Vipers Renegade.

Ranger - Berserker Soulbeast, Viper's Soulbeast and Harrier Druid.

Thief - Berserker Daredevil and Berserker Deadeye.

Engineer - Berserker Holosmith and Diviners Scrapper.

Necro - Marauder Reaper and Trailblazer Scourge.

Elementalist - Grieving Weaver, but i plan on doing a power or support Tempest as well.

Mesmer - Viper's Mirage and Berserker Chrono, but the Chrono is incomplete.

currently sitting on 4 fully geared (ascended) level 80s all built for pve of any kind:

1. Thief - berserker/power dps (deadeye + daredevil -- thief is the most economical and only uses 1 set for both specs)

2. Ranger - viper's shortbow soulbeast + harrier/heal druid + marauder lb/gs core ranger

3. Mesmer - marauder gs mirage + viper's condi mirage

4. Guardian - berserker power DH + harrier/heal firebrand