Bots in PvP, how to avoid them or any updates?

Xattics.5601

@Albert.3574 said:

@Filip.7463 said:Get to higher rating and you wont meet them

Nah plat2 tier still will fight this ...maybe only na still alive but sea eu ocx dead u will farm bot all day lol the good bot will stuck 1350+ bad bot stuck 1100 always

Have you ever been in p2? Bots problem end in g2-3

If bot is in 1350 (they arent, im just making an example), p2 player would never meet him.

@Filip.7463 said:

@Filip.7463 said:Get to higher rating and you wont meet them

Nah plat2 tier still will fight this ...maybe only na still alive but sea eu ocx dead u will farm bot all day lol the good bot will stuck 1350+ bad bot stuck 1100 always

Have you ever been in p2? Bots problem end in g2-3

If bot is in 1350 (they arent, im just making an example), p2 player would never meet him.

System problem....already longtime when u q already over 7min...will....anet give u trash match in sea time but i never match like "this" in na time but in sea ocx eu so sad even i can easy win . but mean some ppl will easy lose ... and more problem in less ppl time like cheat + wintrade make 5v4 or 3 make more fake god.... i hope rank can remove reward :> bot will leave . because 1 season bot can make 4000g gold just cap + feed

I just want to see a system where, if someone gets reported for botting mid-game, the bot has to pass a Captcha challenge or face removal of all the legendary rewards they've been "working" towards. Also, a limit the repeatable ranked chests to some reasonable level might help.

I'm just so tired of potentially good matches (ie a few cooperative players who don't mind working together) being wrecked by bots.

@"Albert.3574" said:like this bot ... second.2619

anet? gw002.jpg

Allegedly it's against Terms of Service to screencap or video bots and name them in the forums here, even if there's overwhelming proof: you might want to edit this before one of the forum moderators censors you themselves, as happened to me a month or two ago. ):