simple pdps for raid?

If your group isn't hardcore I would say soulbeast is more forgiving especially playing with skirmishing that gives self fury. Utilities are generally sparse (Frost Trap, Sic em!, signet of the wild, Frost Spirit, etc).

Holo is more about heat management and if you overheat you will have a bad day because sword and bomb kit does DPS worse than merged soulbeast autoing on greatsword.

Chrono is least forgiving. Shatter damage scales with clones, danger time relies on slow, Seize the Moment drops personal damage in exchange for some quickness. Don't let 40k benchmarks fool you because those rely on slow uptime for Danger Time.

rifle holo 33-35k dpsno need look on heat managmentinstef of granades your using turret

your rotation is prty easy, bomb spam 1, holo mode 3,4 + 1 spam, rifle 3+5 then back bomb

once you learn it you can replace turret with granades and add it to rotation so your gona do 37-38k dps instedmedium armor medium hp so your bit tanky, also you have aed that save you from death most of time

@weaponwh.9810 said:

@"Linken.6345" said:Why not power warrior?

is power warrior easy? all i see is bannerslave in raid, so wasn't sure its desired compare to other pdps

It's worth noting the bar for not being yelled at is lower if you have profession specific boons. If your role is "DPS" you will not be spared that leniency.Power BS is relevant more so than power soulbeast or power holo. Power chrono is a special case in that only the StM variant is considered a support.

In that sense semi-afk players (i.e. auto-ing) can achieve higher damage on soulbeast than holo because you'd only get ~15K DPS outside of Photon Forge on holo (~22K in PF assuming only vulnerability) , while dagger on soulbeast does ~16K (sword = 17K, greatsword = 18k) , warrior axe is just under 15K. Where holo excels is cleave off of Photon Forge, grenades, and bomb kit.

@Noah Salazar.5430 said:rifle holo 33-35k dpsno need look on heat managmentinstef of granades your using turret

your rotation is prty easy, bomb spam 1, holo mode 3,4 + 1 spam, rifle 3+5 then back bomb

once you learn it you can replace turret with granades and add it to rotation so your gona do 37-38k dps instedmedium armor medium hp so your bit tanky, also you have aed that save you from death most of time

could you explain more about using which turret to sub grenade? i'm complete new at holosmith.

@Infusion.7149 said:

@"Linken.6345" said:Why not power warrior?

is power warrior easy? all i see is bannerslave in raid, so wasn't sure its desired compare to other pdps

It's worth noting the bar for not being yelled at is lower if you have profession specific boons. If your role is "DPS" you will not be spared that leniency.Power BS is relevant more so than power soulbeast or power holo. Power chrono is a special case in that only the StM variant is considered a support.

In that sense semi-afk players (i.e. auto-ing) can achieve higher damage on soulbeast than holo because you'd only get ~15K DPS outside of Photon Forge on holo (~22K in PF assuming only vulnerability) , while dagger on soulbeast does ~16K (sword = 17K, greatsword = 18k) , warrior axe is just under 15K. Where holo excels is cleave off of Photon Forge, grenades, and bomb kit.

Technically berserker rota is so easy that it is is same as an autoattack on soulbeast. I will also note here that one day or another they will want to do more than aa and Soulbeast has some long cast times that can be difficult to handle in unexperienced hands. If I were a new player I'd rather want to learn chrono opening or handle the holo heat than deal with those long casttimes. But if the idea is to just aa, class doesn't matter anyway as you do nothing else, just stick on dd it does best on aa.