GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

Very happy to get the Home Portal Stone as it came on sale- thanks!Permanent Mistlock Sanctuary Passkey and Skyscale Hatchling Harvesting Tool are now tops on my list- put them out and I will buy them instantly. I'm spending all my karma on reaping sickles right now.If bank tabs came on sale, I'd buy that. Or even better, put Account Jump Start on sale and let me at it!I'd buy a Black Lion Garden Plot Deed if it came up as well.

Thanks and here's hoping!

I'd like to suggest, and hope to see:

A Skritt backpack item. With an animated Skritt clinging onto the players back, similar to the sloth backpack item and the baby jackal backpack etc. Or like the baby springer in a basket, with perhaps a Skritt peeking out. And the basket or backpack is full of shinies.

I would like to see:

A item that is the light armor masquerade skirt, but instead of the front being open and becoming some kind of victoria secret fancy underwear, the front being closed and an actual, classic old style fancy skirt. Also a non sexy version of the masquerade top for female light armors, without the cut outs.