Please add all missing skins to the wardrobe

Im one of those players who spend hours in the wardrobe finding the best combination possible to the character, and once found, I already have goals for the game.So it would be nice including all missing skins to the wardrobe, a lot of items from the gem store, from black lion statuette merchant, etc. And it would be nice even if you add a preview of the chak infusions in the wardrobe and legendary trinkets.

@sokeenoppa.5384 said:If you want to preview a specific skin, just use the chat code.

The problem with that is you have to already know it exists to get the chat code. It's ok if you've heard about a skin and just want to see what it looks like. But if you're trying to design a new look for your character and want to consider all the options it adds a lot of extra work because you've got to find somewhere outside the game which lists them all (and hope it's actually a complete list), find the chat codes, copy them into the game and then use that to preview them, instead of just being able to click on them in the wardrobe.

I can understand Anet wanting to hide some skins which are now unobtainable, like the Celebration Hat, because it's useless to find out a skin exists if there's no way to get it. But I'd only limit that to permanently unavailable ones, if it's something like a gem store skin which comes back around periodically or something from a festival achievement I think it should be included so players can decide if they want it and then get it when it is available.