Will we ever be able to change our race?

@Veprovina.4876 said:

@kharmin.7683 said:If you've already searched, then you should know the reasons. As far as we know, those reasons still remain.

Yeah, figured as much. Oh well...

So you didn't search and see every single thread on the topic was a clear NO with reasons.

What's the point of this comment, honestly?I said i searched, i just wanted to ask if something has changed in the meantime.

I am sorry, about the 'searched' comment. Nothing has changed or will change with regards to race change until/unless Anet says something different (which they explained clearly as a NO). Players can not know of a change , only speculate or wishful thinking until Anet says something something different in one of their rare posts or interactions with the community.

@Blude.6812 said:

@kharmin.7683 said:If you've already searched, then you should know the reasons. As far as we know, those reasons still remain.

Yeah, figured as much. Oh well...

So you didn't search and see every single thread on the topic was a clear NO with reasons.

What's the point of this comment, honestly?I said i searched, i just wanted to ask if something has changed in the meantime.

I am sorry, about the 'searched' comment. Nothing has changed or will change with regards to race change until/unless Anet says something different (which they explained clearly as a NO). Players can not know of a change , only speculate or wishful thinking until Anet says something something different in one of their rare posts or interactions with the community.

Yeah, no worries. I saw that lately Anet is not really communicating with their players like they used to. I came back from a long hiatus and i remember mods and developers being much more active on the forums than they are now. So indeed, we'll see when we'll see if we'll see seems to be the case here. Oh well...