we need more male revealing clothing! (but keep it 12+ ofc)

I know that most games have more revealing clothing to appeal to the straight men, however I want more variety when it comes to male character clothing as well. what if I want to be a bare chested warrior Viking guy taking tyria by storm, or a fire mage that doesn't want to over heat and maybe be a ranger that uses minimal heavy clothing to sneak around in the woods (as most medium armour is baggy D:). or maybe I actually want to be able to see my tattoos on my Norn male that I cant see 90% of most of the time. I know things like the light tribal vestment is somewhat like this but there just isn't enough variety so I plead to anet maybe add more options when it comes to this. Would be great to satisfy my craving for some of my fashion wars ideas on some on my chars :D

@Hannelore.8153 said:This is always a popular request but for some reason the devs never listen. Just like how they won't give Asura & Charr females dresses. The reasons cited are often lore-related, yet they alow people to walk around as glowing confetti monsters.

Lol i'm sure hipster glasses and high heels are very lore friendly! :sweat_smile:

Yeah, I'd be down for this.

It isn't even out of a desire for 'sexy' armor pieces either, but some nice form-fitting garments, tactical bodysuits, vests to show off arms, cropped tops for a punk look, ripped garments, shorts (capri or otherwise), laced-up shirts, etc. would really broaden the scope of my fashion war. People always assume requests like this are for oo lala purposes, but for me there are a wide range of stylistic and fashion choices I can't replicate in the game.

Gimme more choices, and never forget that someone at ArenaNet took one look at the Starborn Outfit and said 'yeah, that checks out'.

I'd like this too. Things got slightly better with PoF when we got some sleeveless light armour choices and some with mostly bare chests but it would be nice to have more options, especially for medium armour where even bare arms is hard to come by.

It doesn't need to be any more revealing than options already in the game, but it always seemed strange to me that for male characters heavy armour actually has the most options for minimal coverage. It would be really nice to be able to show off norn tattoos, sylvari glow and charr fur patterns like you can on female or heavy armoured male characters.

I mean, if you really want to you can simply remove armour pieces and go around in your underwear, so it's not enabling anything which players can't already do (or see other players doing).

I would like to have more revealing clothes for men, from age 16+ like all the women's clothes that partly show more than you would expect for a game for 12+.But I somehow think it's more likely that women will get super skimpy bikinis than anything halfway revealing and good looking for men ...And another thing I read here that I'm absolutely for, dresses for asura(and charr).I never understood why I can't put a skirt on my little fox asura. Maybe she likes to be more feminine in the sense of skirts and such, and at the same time interested in technology and fighting?

Yes please! Especially Medium armor, I'm tired of walking around like a coatrack.More stuff along the lines of the Light Armor Tribal Vestments would be perfect or even just some more form fitting armors and outfits, we've got more than enough variations of bulky coats and skirts.

@Fuchslein.8639 said:I would like to have more revealing clothes for men, from age 16+ like all the women's clothes that partly show more than you would expect for a game for 12+.But I somehow think it's more likely that women will get super skimpy bikinis than anything halfway revealing and good looking for men ...And another thing I read here that I'm absolutely for, dresses for asura(and charr).I never understood why I can't put a skirt on my little fox asura. Maybe she likes to be more feminine in the sense of skirts and such, and at the same time interested in technology and fighting?

Hey! Stay away from my weird little androgynous Asurans!

@AliamRationem.5172 said:

@Fuchslein.8639 said:I would like to have more revealing clothes for men, from age 16+ like all the women's clothes that partly show more than you would expect for a game for 12+.But I somehow think it's more likely that women will get super skimpy bikinis than anything halfway revealing and good looking for men ...And another thing I read here that I'm absolutely for, dresses for asura(and charr).I never understood why I can't put a skirt on my little fox asura. Maybe she likes to be more feminine in the sense of skirts and such, and at the same time interested in technology and fighting?

So diversity is not for you? Good that tastes are different.

@Fuchslein.8639 said:

I read that as "Good that Asura tastes different."

@kharmin.7683 said:

I read that as "Good that Asura tastes different."

Who knows? As a famous chocolatier once said, everything is edible. Some things are just not so welcome.