Cannot place Legendary Runes

• 3 weeks later...

@"RazorClaw.9475" said:I had the same problem, with my legendary rune and legendary armor, but at least i figured out how to by pass it.RMB on the legendary armor and select "Change", now click on "Unused Upgrade Slot" and select your legendary Rune.Just in case someone has not figured it out.cheers

Thanks! that worked great. FYI You have to select the flavor of the rune before the Accept button lights up.

If I had to guess I would say this issue is related to the same thing that causes all my legendary weapons I swap in and out of various equipment tabs to often pickup stats of the other tab EACH time I swap in (like default to trailblazer not power or other that matches the same tab) and also makes all the sigils and infusions fall out (have to customize weapon each time its swapped into equipment tab)

Personally, I would lose the ability in options to check a box and use the old system in which I have a wvw build, pve build, pvp build I control my weapon stats, sigils, etc so that I dont feel like legendaries are such a pain in the ass.