we need more male revealing clothing! (but keep it 12+ ofc)

They did add the Elonian Elementalist outfit, which is close to the kind of thing I have in mind. Except it has a random mismatch of one full sleeve and one sleeveless arm (I'd prefer both sleeveless), and of course it's an outfit so there's no customisation options. There's also the Elonian, Spearmashal's and Funerary light armour which are open fronted, but IMO a bit of a mess otherwise.

What I'd like is basically armour versions of the various t-shirt and shorts outfits, for all armour weights: sleeveless or very short sleeves and shorts that end at the knee or mid-thigh. And maybe a shirtless or open-shirted top option for each armour weight (like the Scallywag heavy armour).

So nothing more revealing than options we already have and things I doubt anyone would consider indecent, but with armour options for all armour weights, instead of being restricted to outfits and (IMO somewhat absurdly) 'heavy' armour for less coverage. It's annoying that if I want to show off my norn necromancer's tattoos or my charr thief's fur patterns my current options are basically to stick them in an outfit which otherwise doesn't suit them or delete them and re-make them as a heavy armoured profession.