[BoB] Brotherhood of Bogans, Large 18+ Australian/Oceanic Social PVX guild [NA] [MAG] RECRUITING

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hey all! Just reminding you that BoB is still recruiting. We are still PvX and do raids, strikes, fractals, wvw, and pvp. We're hoping to expand into open world metas a bit more but we would love to see ya. If you see our members and want an invite, please ask them or send a message to shinkamalei.2547 or grouchybhaal.4275. I'm usually on from midday PST time and Grouchy checks frequently.

We will try to check back here often as well. Cheers.

• Like 1

hello i am a returning player since 2012,  as well as gw1 .. I'm in a pickle since i am from NA  central time zone  yet i am retired veteran, so i play during the day from 9 am central to around reset which is 7 pm for me  or 9 pm would be the latest .

i am looking for a guild that is very good at WvW and  does it during the day . .

also i am in borlis pass atm  and am willing to xfer out

thank you 

Edited by bloody neckro.6738

Hiya.  I'm... well, I'm very weird in all respects.  I don't usually group, raid, or socialize really but that is because of this... I had a stroke about 11 years ago.  I still can't really verbally speak (so I do not use Discord) and I just have the use of my left hand (so I don't group or raid outside of the occasional META or one of those huge events that I can sneak in and disappear into a crowd of people).  By all indications, I don't necessarily want or need a guild.  I also don't play that much.  Maybe once a week and rarely twice a week.  I volunteer at my church which allows me to actually pretend that I am doing good for something (😛) but it usually wears me down so badly that I don't feel the urge to log on after I get home.  

That said, I would very much enjoy having a guild.  I don't react to being in one except to say, "Hiya all!" and then go about my business, but it is nice to have someone there... if only for a distant "hello."  No, I'm neither Australian or Kiwi.  I live in Texas in the US, but ever since I had my stroke, my "awake time" is wonky!  I wake up every morning no matter when I go to sleep at 3:30 AM at the latest!  Sometimes, I wake up around 2 AM or (very occasionally) 1 AM.  Whatever the case might be, once I wake up, I am awake so I play for a short bit when I first wake up (usually, I do a quick "HAVE TO GET MY GOLD!!!!" bit) and then log back off.  Saturdays is my "free for all" day.  I usually play on Saturday.

Anyway, that is my short "how are you" post!  I'll leave it up to you if you want to invite this socially awkward person in to your guild!

Edited by Droz.6294

On 5/28/2021 at 7:41 AM, bloody neckro.6738 said:

hello i am a returning player since 2012,  as well as gw1 .. I'm in a pickle since i am from NA  central time zone  yet i am retired veteran, so i play during the day from 9 am central to around reset which is 7 pm for me  or 9 pm would be the latest .

i am looking for a guild that is very good at WvW and  does it during the day . .

also i am in borlis pass atm  and am willing to xfer out

thank you 

Unfortunately as an OCX guild, most of our players aren't on during this time. I might suggest joining a guild called WIND. They're fairly active during NA.

On 5/29/2021 at 7:17 AM, Droz.6294 said:

Hiya.  I'm... well, I'm very weird in all respects.  I don't usually group, raid, or socialize really but that is because of this... I had a stroke about 11 years ago.  I still can't really verbally speak (so I do not use Discord) and I just have the use of my left hand (so I don't group or raid outside of the occasional META or one of those huge events that I can sneak in and disappear into a crowd of people).  By all indications, I don't necessarily want or need a guild.  I also don't play that much.  Maybe once a week and rarely twice a week.  I volunteer at my church which allows me to actually pretend that I am doing good for something (😛) but it usually wears me down so badly that I don't feel the urge to log on after I get home.  

That said, I would very much enjoy having a guild.  I don't react to being in one except to say, "Hiya all!" and then go about my business, but it is nice to have someone there... if only for a distant "hello."  No, I'm neither Australian or Kiwi.  I live in Texas in the US, but ever since I had my stroke, my "awake time" is wonky!  I wake up every morning no matter when I go to sleep at 3:30 AM at the latest!  Sometimes, I wake up around 2 AM or (very occasionally) 1 AM.  Whatever the case might be, once I wake up, I am awake so I play for a short bit when I first wake up (usually, I do a quick "HAVE TO GET MY GOLD!!!!" bit) and then log back off.  Saturdays is my "free for all" day.  I usually play on Saturday.

Anyway, that is my short "how are you" post!  I'll leave it up to you if you want to invite this socially awkward person in to your guild!

As a fellow person who has sleep issues, I would love to send an invite. 🙂 We don't require being super social but if you want to, we're an amazing bunch!