Silly rant

Solitude.2097

Because i play late at night , relaxing , drinking and not talking in PvP , people assume i am trolling and report me for boting .Wouldbe be great if i get reported , i teleport to a drunkyard overflow and if i dont like to be there any more , i can report some1 for beeing drunk ?:)Later the mods and game masters can join us too :)

From what I have read, Arenanet does little about people being reported.I've reported many people for match manipulation, being idle and more, yet Arenanet hasn't done anything to me for suspecting me of false-reporting either.

I don't know if that ingame option serves any actual function.

@"Fueki.4753" said:From what I have read, Arenanet does little about people being reported.I've reported many people for match manipulation, being idle and more, yet Arenanet hasn't done anything to me for suspecting me of false-reporting either.

I don't know if that ingame option serves any actual function.It makes you feel good that you did something, it is a feel good game by design anyway, too bad it is mostly placebo the only ones that get banned are those that use "gamer" words since there is a log for that. It probably won't kill them to add the prompt that says " This guy got banned cause you reported him" like in Dota and League .

@Vancho.8750 said:

@"Fueki.4753" said:From what I have read, Arenanet does little about people being reported.I've reported many people for match manipulation, being idle and more, yet Arenanet hasn't done anything to me for suspecting me of false-reporting either.

I don't know if that ingame option serves any actual function.It makes you feel good that you did something, it is a feel good game by design anyway, too bad it is mostly placebo the only ones that get banned are those that use "gamer" words since there is a log for that. It probably won't kill them to add the prompt that says " This guy got banned cause you reported him" like in Dota and League .

Except it doesn't make me feel good.

@Solitude.2097 said:Because i play late at night , relaxing , drinking and not talking in PvP , people assume i am trolling and report me for boting .Wouldbe be great if i get reported , i teleport to a drunkyard overflow and if i dont like to be there any more , i can report some1 for beeing drunk ?:)Later the mods and game masters can join us too :)

People just salty because no one actually gets punished for harassing players after games or being nasty. don't worry about them.That said, the customer service if you're a paying customer is excellent, and since the nasty people never seem to get any consequences for salting all over the place and driving people away from pvp, you're unlikely to get punished for something you didn't do. I getcha tho. I think i just muted them and played when I did because they have such bad manners.