✧ "Court of the Mythical Beasts" [MYTH] Is Recruiting - LGBTQIA+ Friendly Guild ✧

tea.1730

If you are looking for a friendly and social guild based on the EU servers, offering an active Discord server and welcoming both new and veteran players, then look no further! 

Since creation in May 2019 we continue to pride ourselves on being understanding to players of all backgrounds; offering a safe space for those in and allied with the LGBTQIA+ community on top of being Mental Health, Disabled and Neurodivergent friendly. 

GW2 In-Game Features: 
⋆ Fully Upgraded Guild Hall 
⋆ Weekly Chill Guild Missions 
⋆ In-Game and Social Guild Events with Prizes 
⋆ Weekly Training Raids 
⋆ No Rep Requirement 

Our Discord Features: 
⋆ Organised Active Social Discord Server 
⋆ Family-Like and Friendly Community 
⋆ Large Selection of LFG Roles for all GW2 Content 
⋆ Selectable Pronoun Roles 
⋆ Self-Care Channel 

Please add and private message me on Discord (teashiro) with any questions you may have regarding the guild, or to apply! 
(You may also leave a comment or send a message through the GW2 Forums however replies may be slower.)
If you would like to join us please send over your answers to our recruitment questions (see below), one sentence or a paragraph for each, it's up to you and no rush, please take your time. ♡

「1」 Why do you play Guild Wars 2? 
「2」 If you could be any Guild Wars 2 NPC who/what would you be and why? 
          (If you are new to Guild Wars 2 feel free to answer this with which NPC you would be from another video game) 
「3」 If you could be any non-human animal, real or mythical, what would you be and why? 

If you are having difficulty with our recruitment questions for any reason, including but not limited to: a disability, language barrier and/or spelling, I promise that you are not alone, please do not worry. You are welcome to send your answers as voice notes, images or request a voice chat with the Guild Leader instead of typing; and if there is any other way I can help meet your support needs I will do my absolute best. ♡

Staying in our Discord server is a requirement to remain a member of MYTH and for our full guild involvement, however joining voice chats and/or speaking in the voice chats is not pressured upon anyone. 
We have a text channel in Discord server so that members can type to the others in voice chat in case they do not wish to speak, whatever the reason. 

We hope you consider applying for MYTH and joining our community! 

♡ ♡ ♡

Tags (for search purposes) :
EU , Europe , LGBT , LGBT+ , LGBTQ , LGBTQ+ , LGBTQIA , LGBTQAI

♡ ♡ ♡

Edited by tea.1730
If you are reading this in 2024, we are still recruiting!

Hello...can i join ? I am new to GW2..i heared of this game from a friend, at first i started plying the F2P version, but after 2 h of playing i bought the expansion pack, and now i am looking for a guild for new players that whant to grow and learn :D

@Danut.1783 said:Hello...can i join ? I am new to GW2..i heared of this game from a friend, at first i started plying the F2P version, but after 2 h of playing i bought the expansion pack, and now i am looking for a guild for new players that whant to grow and learn 😄

Hi there, thank you for your message! Please add and private message me on Discord (teashiro) with the answers to our recruitment questions (seen above), and any questions you might have and I'll see what I can do! 🥰

Edited by tea.1730

@SephirothUSA.8370 said:Hi! I'd love to join your guild please. 🙂 Been playing everyday now.

IGN: SephirothUSA.8370Husband's IGN: MJHawke.5309

Thanks 🙂

Hello, glad to hear that you are interested! Please contact me on Discord (teashiro) with the answers to our recruitment questions (seen in the post above), and any questions you might have regarding the guild and I'll see what I can do about an invite! If your husband also wants to join they will need to do the same thing. 🥰

Edited by tea.1730

• 2 months later...

Small update to bump this post:
MYTH is still recruiting, we remain recruiting all year round to always offer our space as a safe haven for those looking for a guild in GW2, so if you are interested in applying after reading the main post, please get in touch! ~
I am happy to answer any questions you may have about the guild! 🥰

Edited by cinnamonsparkle.2850

• 2 weeks later...

@Keso.4170 said:I've send the request on discord I tried to send the questions but it didnt let me lol, as soon as you accept I can send them

Hi Keso, yeah sadly Discord can be annoying, I have to accept the request before you can send a message, unless we already share another server.
Glad we got in touch though, I hope you enjoy your time in MYTH! 🥰

Edited by cinnamonsparkle.2850

• 2 weeks later...

Small update to bump this post before the forums head into read-only mode for a while:
Court of the Mythical Beasts [MYTH] is still recruiting!
We are always happy to welcome like-minded individuals into our safe space ~

Please send over your answers to our recruitment questions (as seen in the main post) or any questions you have about the guild to "teashiro" on Discord. Unless we already share a Discord server you will have to send a friend request to send your message, but no worries, I accept every Discord friend request as soon as I see it so you hopefully will not be waiting long to send your message!

Edited by tea.1730

• 3 weeks later...

🏳️‍🌈 Happy Pride Month 2021! 🏳️‍🌈
Court of the Mythical Beasts [MYTH] is still recruiting!
We will be taking part in the Tyria Pride March later this month also!
"What is the Tyria Pride March?" - Information available below!

Edited by tea.1730

• 2 months later...

2021 is coming to an end but Court of the Mythical Beasts [MYTH] is still welcoming those players who need a safe space! ~
End of Dragons is right around the corner in 2022 and we in MYTH are hyped for the release! ~

If you have read our advertisement and it resonates with you but you have questions or concerns about the guild please send over a friend request and a message on Discord (teashiro) and I am happy to help you decide if MYTH is the place for you! ~

Edited by tea.1730

• 2 weeks later...

Happy New Year Tyrians! 🎉

2022 brings with it the long awaited End of Dragons expansion and of course another Tyria Pride that MYTH will be attending, along with a bunch of other fun in-guild events throughout the year! ~
Instead of posting a new advertisement I have simply edited this one to reflect the guild a bit better ~
If you are interested in joining us or have any questions please let me know!

MYTH can be your rock to lean on, through good times and bad, if and when you need it. 💖

Edited by tea.1730

• 2 months later...

Hope you are all enjoying the End of Dragons launch! (so far at least) 🐉

MYTH remains passively recruiting, so if you are in need of a space like ours get in touch ~
(The best way to contact me is on Discord: teashiro ~ Send a friend request and I'll accept as soon as I can)

My next "bump" to this post will not be until Pride Month... The hype for Tyria Pride is already bubbling! 🌈

Stay safe folks 👋💕

Edited by tea.1730

• 2 months later...
On 5/8/2022 at 4:06 PM, Silverlocke.2934 said:

Hi! Your guild seems to be pretty great

I wanted to ask how many active members there are at the moment and if you're still recruiting

Hi Silverlocke,
Thank you for your interest! ~
Active members is difficult to answer we have those who are more active in our Discord server and less active in Guild Wars 2, and those who are more active in Guild Wars 2 and less active in our Discord server.
Therefore the best thing I can suggest is applying to join and see for yourself whether the activity level is what you are looking for. ...On that note we are still recruiting! ~
Hope to hear from you soon 🥰

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/31/2022 at 11:05 PM, Konoakashi.3861 said:

I would love to join

Thank you for your interest! Apologies that I only see this now, these forums sadly don't do a good job of notifying me of replies. 🥰
Please contact me on Discord (teashiro) for a much faster response time! ~

Edited by tea.1730

🎉 Happy 10 Year Anniversary Guild Wars 2! 🎉
I, and many others in MYTH, are so very happy to be apart of this amazing game and its community that have been going strong for so long. 10 Years is an insane achievement! Here's to 10 more! 🥂
(MYTH is a long way off of ten years but maybe one day we will get there!)

🎊 Happy Guild Wars 2 Steam Launch Day! 🎊
Welcome new players to, in my opinion, the best MMORPG out there! 
MYTH's doors are open to both new and old players whose values aligns with ours and is looking for a safe space to call their own!
We have many players who are happy to help out in game and in our Discord server!
As said in the above post, please contact me on Discord (teashiro) with any questions or if you wish to join us! 🏳️‍🌈

Edited by tea.1730

• 4 months later...

Happy New Year Tyrians! 🎉

The past year in Guild Wars 2 brought with it the End of Dragons expansion, the Steam release and the return of LWS1, all long-awaited amazing additions to our wonderful game!
Let's hope 2023 will bring with it an exciting LWS6 and many more adventures across Tyria for us all!

As always, if you are interested in joining us or have any questions please get in touch! 💬

Edited by tea.1730

On 1/2/2023 at 8:20 AM, PeterCram.8675 said:

Looking for a active casual clan/guild. I am quite new to GW2 and looking for people to help me an of  course do everything else raids ect...

Playing from Australia Melbourne GMT+10.

Apologies for my late reply and thank you for your interest! ~
We have a few members in different timezones but most of our events, including Raid Training, takes place during Europe evenings.
You are very welcome to apply for the guild and see how things line up in your timezone if you wish, but if you have found another guild to call home by now I totally understand 🥰

Edited by tea.1730