New content by reworking old content.

Tazer.2157

fighting the marionettefighting the three enemy alliances in Lion's Arch + Scarlet's drillthe Karka invasion in Lion's Archthe original versions of the Molten Alliances and Aetherblade dungeons (since the corresponding fractals have been changed and no longer are the original versions)

I think all these could be valuable candidates for more visions akin to Forging Steel.

@Fueki.4753 said:fighting the marionettefighting the three enemy alliances in Lion's Arch + Scarlet's drillthe Karka invasion in Lion's Archthe original versions of the Molten Alliances and Aetherblade dungeons (since the corresponding fractals have been changed and no longer are the original versions)

I think all these could be valuable candidates for more visions akin to Forging Steel.

This battle in Lion’s Arch is my most memorable because it’s the only content I plated of season 1, and boy was it fun. It sounds like a lot more people would love to see its return also. This is a staple moment in season 1 history, and I hope it makes a comeback somehow.

@Dark Red Killian.3946 said:

@Fueki.4753 said:fighting the marionettefighting the three enemy alliances in Lion's Arch + Scarlet's drillthe Karka invasion in Lion's Archthe original versions of the Molten Alliances and Aetherblade dungeons (since the corresponding fractals have been changed and no longer are the original versions)

This battle in Lion’s Arch is my most memorable because it’s the only content I plated of season 1, and boy was it fun. It sounds like a lot more people would love to see its return also. This is a staple moment in season 1 history, and I hope it makes a comeback somehow.

Could have done it as visions of the past type thing, could have been meta map or Forging steel type thing (which is a 10 man meta map anyway), could have made 25 man instance raid meta map or something like that. There is allot of could haves and allot of them seem like they can be made cause there is already something like it in the game, but we are talking about Arenanet which squanders allot of easy wins all the time cause they are too artsy company for us.

@Eloc Freidon.5692 said:Going back to do that really isn't worth it. Not without sacrificing new content.

The best we can get is them making older content replayable as it is, with the unlikely possibility of adding rewards to it.

I absolutly think all older content should be made more replayable. Either as u said by rewards or maybe by introducing something that gona have impact on all open world play (stronger downscaling option with higher rewards, completly repeatable map completation, much more new events in older maps that r challanging, adding more open world mini dungeons like in some JP´s,...just some ideas). The maps are getting more and more empty and only special metas r beeing played big, even normal events r also a lot of fun with a lot of player (i remember the huge fun monster waves at gw2 launch ;D)